Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billionaire and Two Time Presidential candidate Ross Perot dead at 89

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...62769625956919

RIP. He was a very good man, constantly doing good deeds, especially for our troops, that few heard about. Walk the halls of Perot Systems...very humbling.
    "Eagles don't flock...you have to find them one at a time"
    H.Ross Perot

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
    George Orwell

My favorite quote from the Bush funeral - "Hatred corrodes the container it is carried in"

Comment

Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post
      RIP. He was a very good man, constantly doing good deeds, especially for our troops, that few heard about. Walk the halls of Perot Systems...very humbling.
      Well stated and so very true on all accounts. Met him one time.

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1U41PL

Last edited by slcdragonfan; 07-09-2019, 01:36 PM.
        "Eagles don't flock...you have to find them one at a time"
        H.Ross Perot

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
        George Orwell

My favorite quote from the Bush funeral - "Hatred corrodes the container it is carried in"

Comment

Humbled. He was a great American.

In times fore, there will be a consternation concerning what is correct. May we always revert to H Ross for our compass.

Rest well Sir.
          "We tested 40’s yesterday to see who CAN make plays We test 300’s today to see who WILL make plays" - Chad Worrell, HC Brock

Never stop being positive because of negative people..... Never stop being excellent because of average people..... Never stop being a believer because of the doubters.

Comment

Working...
          X