Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Thomas Conley

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...tely-destroyed

Not as old as many here, but I'm familiar with a few of his songs.

Comment

"We tested 40’s yesterday to see who CAN make plays We test 300’s today to see who WILL make plays" - Chad Worrell, HC Brock

Never stop being positive because of negative people..... Never stop being excellent because of average people..... Never stop being a believer because of the doubters.

Comment

Great voice, who sang great songs. RIP

Comment

Yes R.I.P.

Right in that same era as T.G. Sheppard, Eddie Rabbit, Johnny Lee and Ronnie Milsap. All of them artists were great in that era. I still rocks with them on iheart.

And I might point out them artists were technically before my time too as I was 5 when 1980 hit and they were producing their hits. But I love old school country, soul, RnB, Hip Hop, Rock.
          Last edited by DPaul; 04-14-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

As a kid any time I was in my mom's car (I remember a brown Gremlin my mom owned and I think a Pinto was also in play) my first memories of music being played on the radio were the artist I named along with Mel McDaniel, Conway Twitty, Crystal Gayle, Barbara Mandrell. I didn't care for it at that time I don't think. I think I was more indifferent to it than anything else. I know when I discovered my own taste it was not that in high school. But now I have grown to appreciate it as I've gotten older.

Comment

"We tested 40’s yesterday to see who CAN make plays We test 300’s today to see who WILL make plays" - Chad Worrell, HC Brock

Never stop being positive because of negative people..... Never stop being excellent because of average people..... Never stop being a believer because of the doubters.

Comment

These lyrics are just awesome. Messed up situation but awesome.

Comment

Another one of my favorites. It's mushy but he sang alot of love songs.

Comment

Both of those songs are great, my personal favorite is "Once in a Blue Moon".

Comment

Originally posted by NewEagleFan View Post
                      Both of those songs are great, my personal favorite is "Once in a Blue Moon".
                      Another good song.

LET'S JAM IT!!!!!!!

Last edited by DPaul; 04-16-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

From Holding Her and Loving You

-If she'd give me one good reason I'd be gone
                        -She ain't done, one thing wrong
                        -So don't expect me to just walk out of the door
                        -I still love her, but I love you more

I want to sit up at the bar myself after reading these lyrics

Comment

Didn't know this, but apparently ETC and Keith Whitley were good friends. Talk about a couple of legends from the 80's!

Comment

Originally posted by NewEagleFan View Post
                            Didn't know this, but apparently ETC and Keith Whitley were good friends. Talk about a couple of legends from the 80's!
                            Keith Whitley and ETC together with a song called Brotherly Love.

Comment

Last edited by chhspantherfan; 04-17-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X