X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone’s Honest OPINION on Sha’Carri Richardson & Her Behavior/Rhetoric

https://youtu.be/Rt4XeFtwruw

Originally posted by Quick View Post
    Why are you posting an hour long video? No one here will watch that. I wouldnt expect that from someone named Quick

Comment

But I feel like she needs that someone in her corner to say hey, let's get down to business. No yes women or no yes men. She's more style than substance right now.

Comment

I liked that she owned up to it and took responsibility. That’s about the extend to my knowledge on her. I agree with DPaul….not gonna watch an hour long video

Comment

And btw if she kicked arse with the weaves and 5 inch nails then I'd be all for her look. I wouldn't care. But it looks bad when you're looking like that and getting DQ'd from the Olympics and then finishing dead last in her first race back in Eugene. Her race where she finished last it looked like she had 5 extra lbs of hair she was carrying.

Comment

Originally posted by DPaul View Post
            And btw if she kicked arse with the weaves and 5 inch nails then I'd be all for her look. I wouldn't care. But it looks bad when you're looking like that and getting DQ'd from the Olympics and then finishing dead last in her first race back in Eugene. Her race where she finished last it looked like she had 5 extra lbs of hair she was carrying.
            I totally agree.

Comment

I see someone with tremendous talent, but a very fragile/damaged psyche. If she has or can find a Cus D'Amato in her life, she could become a legit World Champ. If all she has are bunch of Don King's in her life, it won't end well for her...

Comment

Originally posted by bwgophers View Post
                I see someone with tremendous talent, but a very fragile/damaged psyche. If she has or can find a Cus D'Amato in her life, she could become a legit World Champ. If all she has are bunch of Don King's in her life, it won't end well for her...
                Amen, Brother. I believe MOST Americans see the POTENTIAL athletically (at least we did) but, it seems as though she doesn’t have ANYONE around her to give her tough love and accountability. I hate to say it but, Nike would have to drop her and L.S.U. would have to impose some hard lined rules for her to follow and have her understand that she’s in danger of getting her scholarship pulled if she continues to embarrass their institution and have a negative impact and reflection on them. Someone of power has to threaten her unapologetic and entitled sense of comfort that she can act and say what she wants without some equal or greater consequences behind it.

Comment

Working...
                X