Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KD Best in NBA but Warriors better without him.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD Best in NBA but Warriors better without him.

Because I will take the combo of Curry, Thompson, Green and Iguadala at their optimum any day over having to incorporate KD and mess up the chemistry. Same combo that slapped KD and Russ around at OKC. KD getting injured guaranteed Rockets loss.

Originally posted by twcpfan1 View Post
    Because I will take the combo of Curry, Thompson, Green and Iguadala at their optimum any day over having to incorporate KD and mess up the chemistry. Same combo that slapped KD and Russ around at OKC. KD getting injured guaranteed Rockets loss.
    I disagree.
    The reason they sought out KD was because they lost to LeBron and Kyrie.
    The reason they beat LeBron and Kyrie is because of Durant.

I do agree that KD getting injured helped the Rockets lose but it's due to the fact Golden State could easily revert to their old style of play sans KD but it takes much more than a couple of days to prepare defensively for GS old style , especially for a guy who never coached good defense such as Mike "No" D'Antoni.

Comment

GS pre KD should never have lost to Cleveland. Draymond suspension killed the momentum they had with a 3-1 lead.

Comment

No such thing as should after a game.
        LeBron should have passed to a scorching Kyrie for that last second shot ....they both would still be in Cleveland. (See?)

Comment

Just these playoffs. Splash Brothers are 5-0 since KD went down.

With KD, 6-4

My point is, the rest of the roster play better without him. Not just Steph and Klay.

Comment

Working...
          X