I remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chhspantherfan View Post

I've got Dad's two, Football Coach teaching Math....go figure. As for TI, first one we had was T-11? or was it 111?
    I really miss mine. If I ever find any I'll buy them. That sounds about right for the TI.

Comment

• Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post

I really miss mine. If I ever find any I'll buy them. That sounds about right for the TI.
      I'll have to dig them out but I know where they are. I'm not sure but I think that old calculator is in same box. Will look after renovations are done.
      The loudest voice for tolerance comes from the most intolerant people.

Comment

• Originally posted by chhspantherfan View Post

I'll have to dig them out but I know where they are. I'm not sure but I think that old calculator is in same box. Will look after renovations are done.
        My dad was an engineer at TI during their go-go calculator years. I worked there in the summer while in college. My job was pushing a giant cart around to various manufacturing areas and loading all the rejected plastic and then taking it to a grinder. All the ground up plastic made it's way back into future calculators.

Comment

• Burning trash in the back yard

Comment

• Originally posted by pied View Post
            Burning trash in the back yard
            Did that a lot in Oklahoma, but mainly brush not trash. Burn barrel

Comment

• Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post
              Did that a lot in Oklahoma, but mainly brush not trash. Burn barrel

Grandmother used to separate stuff that we’d probably recycle now I think. See a bit of it in the country sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by pied View Post
                Burning trash in the back yard
                Click image for larger version

Name:	burn barrel.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	348.2 KB
ID:	732145

Look closely under the big Oak, we have hose and shovels out when burning. I like to burn during the rain. Was there the last two days and filled it up, will fire it up next week as we will be there and can monitor. There is a big 36" hole in front of the smokestack to throw stuff into.
                The loudest voice for tolerance comes from the most intolerant people.

Comment

• Bill Mack on WBAP.

Comment

• Lye soap

Comment

• <<<>>>
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	54BDB8D8-EBAF-44B3-9155-5D2C940B8A60.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	403.4 KB
ID:	739655

Comment

• Leaving people alone to live their lives.
                        Þetta reddast!

Prejudice is a great time-saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Working...
                        X