Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPaul View Post
    I can understand why people are not turkey people as it can be a dry meat but man when its cooked right it can be really flavorable and juicy.
    We had both fried and smoked and both were moist. Both were good, just too many other things I prefer.

Comment

Turkey’s overrated. The most overrated American holiday tradition I can think of. There’s a reason very few people and nine under the age of 75 order roasted turkey when you go out to eat.

We eat it once per year because we’re conditioned to.

Comment

Originally posted by pied View Post
        Turkey’s overrated. The most overrated American holiday tradition I can think of. There’s a reason very few people and nine under the age of 75 order roasted turkey when you go out to eat.

We eat it once per year because we’re conditioned to.
        Its rated where it should be.

Comment

Its rated where it should be.

which is absent from 99% of restaurant menus.

Comment

I can understand why people are not turkey people as it can be a dry meat but man when its cooked right it can be really flavorable and juicy.
            Brisket and Turkey are very similar in that you have to watch and be careful with them. Nobody like dry meat unless they're eating jerky.

Comment

which is absent from 99% of restaurant menus.
              Get better at cooking it.

Comment

Get better at cooking it.

To be clear, we’re not talking about me cooking but no one ordering it at restaurants because they don’t want it. I was probably way too low at 99% not having it. More like 99.999999999999999999999%. Take out Lucy’s and Furr’s and we’re probably at 0.

Deep down America agrees with me, they just don’t want to admit it.

Comment

To be clear, we’re not talking about me cooking but no one ordering it at restaurants because they don’t want it. I was probably way too low at 99% not having it. More like 99.999999999999999999999%. Take out Lucy’s and Furr’s and we’re probably at 0.

Deep down America agrees with me, they just don’t want to admit it.
                  Lol. Ok. You win.

Comment

I made it through and havent destroyed a bathroom yet. Waiting to destroy Eagle Stadium's........ lol jk.
                    .😈.

Comment

Missed this, a belated Thanksgiving to all.

Comment

Working...
                      X