X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving day to all.
    ​​​​​Enjoy your day.
    Thanks to the mods and all that have provided for this source for this family to come and get together to release and express opinion and show support for their respective schools and community and student athletes, as well as each other.
    ​​​​​Most of all to be in the land of the living.

What say ye?

Yes, thankful for the comnunity, the information, and the reparté. I have life-long friends from this site. Best wishes and good health to all. Happy Thanksgiving.
    "There is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it, if only we are brave enough to be it"--Amanda Gorman

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving ya filthy animals! Remember not to put yourself in a food coma because some of us have regional semifinal games to attend tomorrow.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thankful for this community and football, specifically now watching my kid play.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all. God bless and remember ... T's Up!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving urbody!!

Comment

This is a wellness check to make sure everyone made it away from the table. And that restroom were destroyed. Safe travels tomorrow whether you're shopping or watching some playoff football.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!
                #leavenomanbehind

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Cool View Post
                  This is a wellness check to make sure everyone made it away from the table. And that restroom were destroyed. Safe travels tomorrow whether you're shopping or watching some playoff football.
                  I made it through and havent destroyed a bathroom yet. Waiting to destroy Eagle Stadium's........ lol jk.

Comment

Made it through. Best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers. After cooking for 4 days and you finally sit down to eat, it all tastes the same. Late night turkey sandwhich and dressing with a little gravy is the best! Oh and pumpkin pie for breakfast the next day.
                    #leavenomanbehind

Comment

Originally posted by JagFan View Post
                      Made it through. Best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers. After cooking for 4 days and you finally sit down to eat, it all tastes the same. Late night turkey sandwhich and dressing with a little gravy is the best! Oh and pumpkin pie for breakfast the next day.
                      We do this.

Comment

Traditional Thanksgiving involving both of our family's was skipped last year because of covid. This year, because of the growth of the family and because of limited space we opted for a two phase celebration, his and hers. One on Friday evening and the other on Thursday. 15 on Friday and 28 on Thursday.. Plans being made for next year will allow all to b together. Too many leftovers today.

Honestly I'm not a turkey guy. Give me a little ham, copper penny's and loads of cornbread dressing and a equal amount of giblet gravy,,,,,I'm good!

Comment

I can understand why people are not turkey people as it can be a dry meat but man when its cooked right it can be really flavorable and juicy.

Comment

Originally posted by JagFan View Post
                            Do you drown every brown inch of your pumpkin pie in cool whip? I love pumpkin pie with my cool whip.

Comment

Originally posted by DPaul View Post

Do you drown every brown inch of your pumpkin pie in cool whip? I love pumpkin pie with my cool whip.
                              Pretty much. My favorite holiday dessert.
                              #leavenomanbehind

Comment

Working...
                              X