Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference about COVID-19

https://www.*****ute.com/video/PqqvcxdCGJo9/

So i just heard about this news conference by American doctors today or maybe yesterday and it has a lot of information that kinda contradicts the fear campaign we've all received. Would love to hear people's thoughts. I've heard it's been taken down several times on Facebook, Youtube, etc. Not sure why, seems a bit sus? Anyway, let me know what you think.

Edit: For some reason it blurs out the *****ute name, maybe because it picks it up as the b word? Lol. Not too sure, but it's a safe website.

Edit 2: https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/ - This is their website and has an even larger conference video, about 3 hours long. Has information on the speakers, etc.
    Last edited by AusMOJO; 07-28-2020, 03:03 AM.

Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post
    https://www.*****ute.com/video/PqqvcxdCGJo9/

So i just heard about this news conference by American doctors today or maybe yesterday and it has a lot of information that kinda contradicts the fear campaign we've all received. Would love to hear people's thoughts. I've heard it's been taken down several times on Facebook, Youtube, etc. Not sure why, seems a bit sus? Anyway, let me know what you think.

Edit: For some reason it blurs out the *****ute name, maybe because it picks it up as the b word? Lol. Not too sure, but it's a safe website.

Edit 2: https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/ - This is their website and has an even larger conference video, about 3 hours long. Has information on the speakers, etc.
    https://www.bit chute.com/video/PqqvcxdCGJo9/ Take out the space between the bit and chute..

Thanks for the link AusMOJO.. I ran across a couple of videos yesterday of Dr. Stella Immanuel at this very press conference that you posted.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1287846643417657344

There is another video out there of her daring Fauci and Chris Cuomo to provide urine samples to prove they aren't taking the H drug, lol.. She's pissed!!

Comment

Originally posted by sTp View Post

https://www.bit chute.com/video/PqqvcxdCGJo9/ Take out the space between the bit and chute..

Thanks for the link AusMOJO.. I ran across a couple of videos yesterday of Dr. Stella Immanuel at this very press conference that you posted.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1287846643417657344

There is another video out there of her daring Fauci and Chris Cuomo to provide urine samples to prove they aren't taking the H drug, lol.. She's pissed!!
      Oh yeah, that's the doctor from Houston right? She get's crazy when she's speaking. Straight calling people out, it's great to see, lol. I love the passion she has.

Comment

I have no reason not to believe her... just like I have no reason to not believe the Henry Ford study... just like I have no reason not to believe many of the studies that concluded HCQ was ineffective and possibly even dangerous to some patients...

Bottom line, let's get all of these people together and rationally discuss the data and science (I know I've got about as much chance at finding a unicorn...)... Let's understand if there are different treatment scenarios & parameters (dosage, severity of symptoms when treatment is started, combination of other treatments, drugs with HCQ, etc...) where HCQ is more effective.

Let's get effective treatments and a vaccine, drive the hospitalizations and deaths down, turn COVID into a "regular" flu, and get everything back to "normal". I'm all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by bwgophers View Post
          I have no reason not to believe her... just like I have no reason to not believe the Henry Ford study... just like I have no reason not to believe many of the studies that concluded HCQ was ineffective and possibly even dangerous to some patients...

Bottom line, let's get all of these people together and rationally discuss the data and science (I know I've got about as much chance at finding a unicorn...)... Let's understand if there are different treatment scenarios & parameters (dosage, severity of symptoms when treatment is started, combination of other treatments, drugs with HCQ, etc...) where HCQ is more effective.

Let's get effective treatments and a vaccine, drive the hospitalizations and deaths down, turn COVID into a "regular" flu, and get everything back to "normal". I'm all for it!
          That's the thing though, they don't need a vaccine. That's what they're trying to say in the video and get the word out about. The combination of HCQ and Zinc, they could have saved lives. You might be right that it's time to get them all together and stop politicising this. That seems to be half the problem. There's already been so many lies put forward about it and possible treaments, that it's been sitting right in front of us the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

That's the thing though, they don't need a vaccine. That's what they're trying to say in the video and get the word out about. The combination of HCQ and Zinc, they could have saved lives. You might be right that it's time to get them all together and stop politicising this. That seems to be half the problem. There's already been so many lies put forward about it and possible treaments, that it's been sitting right in front of us the whole time.
            No treatment is 100% effective and absent side effects, so keep working on a vaccine as well. We've got improved treatments for the flu, but we still use vaccines to limit the spread and impact of the flu. Let's use science and data to attack this damn thing from all sides, and stop prematurely declaring victory.

Comment

Originally posted by bwgophers View Post

No treatment is 100% effective and absent side effects, so keep working on a vaccine as well. We've got improved treatments for the flu, but we still use vaccines to limit the spread and impact of the flu. Let's use science and data to attack this damn thing from all sides, and stop prematurely declaring victory.
              Absolutely, but you have something that is proven to work. But i just put this out there because it's being censored damn near everywhere. Thought it would be interesting for people to watch and keep up with.

Comment

this is Dr. Emmanuel:

----
                Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINEWill Sommer

Updated Jul. 28, 2020 9:39AM ET Published Jul. 28, 2020 8:06AM ET

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious
                . And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
                ------

But yea, let's trust this pediatrician minister before we we trust Fauci and the FDA.
                Show a people as one thing, only one thing, over and over again, and that is what they become.
                Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Comment

[QUOTE=slcdragonfan;n537882]this is Dr. Emmanuel:

----
                  Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINEWill Sommer

Updated Jul. 28, 2020 9:39AM ET Published Jul. 28, 2020 8:06AM ET

That one explains from where @SupremeCommander originated from.

Comment

Working...
                  X