Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's Day

Happy father's day to all of you. I just heard a new recipe for grilling burgers. A egg and steak sauce was mixed into the meat before the pattys were grilled. Has anyone tried that?

Originally posted by mojotrain View Post
    Happy father's day to all of you. I just heard a new recipe for grilling burgers. A egg and steak sauce was mixed into the meat before the pattys were grilled. Has anyone tried that?
    Happy Father’s Day to you as well! I used to always use an egg when mixing up ground beef for burgers - it helps prevent the meat from crumbling. Never added steak sauce but that does sound like a good idea. In recent years when I grill meat it’s usually chicken, fish, pork chops or brats so haven’t used the egg/burger method (but it does work).

Comment

Originally posted by mojotrain View Post
      Sounds like a grilled slice of meatloaf. It will hold the burger together though. The sauce added sounds good

Uncoachable kids become unemployable adults, let your kids get use to someone being hard on them. It's life, get over it. Patrick Murphy- Alabama Softball

Comment

Happy Fathers Day!!!
        Uncoachable kids become unemployable adults, let your kids get use to someone being hard on them. It's life, get over it. Patrick Murphy- Alabama Softball

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers!

Comment

Happy Fathers Day. I sure miss mine.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Comment

Happy Father's Day, give your Dad a big hug if you can, time is short.
              Show a people as one thing, only one thing, over and over again, and that is what they become.
              Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Comment

Happy belated Father's Day to all.

Comment

Working...
                X