Music that invades your brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music that invades your brain

I know there is a "What are you listening to?" thread, and I guess this one is similar, but a bit of a different take. Been thinking about starting this thread for a while and finally said, "screw it, here we go..".

Over the last few months I've been getting songs stuck in my head that I CANNOT stop hearing for whatever reason. Some of these songs I might hear in a grocery store or other public place, but some of them just pop into my head out of the clear blue sky. It's at the point where when I'm trying to go to sleep I'm hearing these dadgum tunes. Some of them I'm like "yeah! that was a cool tune, but I wish I could go to sleep", and others I'm like, "I haven't heard this song in 10 years (or longer), where the heck did this come from?!".

My thinking is maybe if I post them here the music demons will be gone from my brain (highly unlikely but worth a shot I figure).. So here we go..

Comment

NO idea whatsoever where this one came from.. cue the cheesy 80's..

Comment

Comment

Try this 80s hit I did not like, but it stays in my head for days when I hear it on the radio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA...rt_radio=1&t=0

Comment

Billy String!

Among other types of music movie scores have always stuck in my mind and actually remind me,,,well Pandora brings me John Barry. Try him, see where you go. Maybe the same place as I.

Comment

Originally posted by sTp View Post
              I know there is a "What are you listening to?" thread, and I guess this one is similar, but a bit of a different take. Been thinking about starting this thread for a while and finally said, "screw it, here we go..".

Over the last few months I've been getting songs stuck in my head that I CANNOT stop hearing for whatever reason. Some of these songs I might hear in a grocery store or other public place, but some of them just pop into my head out of the clear blue sky. It's at the point where when I'm trying to go to sleep I'm hearing these dadgum tunes. Some of them I'm like "yeah! that was a cool tune, but I wish I could go to sleep", and others I'm like, "I haven't heard this song in 10 years (or longer), where the heck did this come from?!".

My thinking is maybe if I post them here the music demons will be gone from my brain (highly unlikely but worth a shot I figure).. So here we go..

I can see how 3 of the 4 can get stuck in your head. Pretty catchy tunes

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Star Recruit View Post
                Try this 80s hit I did not like, but it stays in my head for days when I hear it on the radio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA...rt_radio=1&t=0
                Catchy too.

Comment

Working...
                X