No announcement yet.

Cowboys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that devastating penalty! He might consider turning around next time.

Comment

• Remember when i said i was starting to believe in this team? Not so much anymore. Same ol' "Charlie Brown's football"
      "There is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it, if only we are brave enough to be it"--Amanda Gorman

Comment

• Originally posted by OldCatFan View Post
        How about that devastating penalty! He might consider turning around next time.
        4 PI penalties on one player speaks to whom ever allowed it. That is Coaching technical fundamentals. It was embarrassing and I’m not a Cowboy fan.
        "If you don't fight, you will be devoured."
        "Sun is up, you better be running"
        "Stand in the gap, protect those you love"
        “Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Comment

• Originally posted by chhspantherfan View Post

4 PI penalties on one player speaks to whom ever allowed it. That is Coaching technical fundamentals. It was embarrassing and I’m not a Cowboy fan.
          Why not put somebody else in his place?
          And another thing. After returning a kick off for a TD and kicking the PAT and grabbing enthusiasm and momentum, why remove the PAT and mess up the two point try and left with no momentum? Makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldCatFan View Post

Why not put somebody else in his place?
            And another thing. After returning a kick off for a TD and kicking the PAT and grabbing enthusiasm and momentum, why remove the PAT and mess up the two point try and left with no momentum? Makes no sense.
            No reserve to replace. Agree too cute or fancy on two point try..

Comment

• Some interesting talk of sitting Zeke and resting knee.

Comment

• Starting RT Terence Steele was in being placed on the COVID list and 3 offensive coaches, Joe Philbin, Jeff Blasko, Scott Tolzien are in COVID protocols and will not be available for game

Comment

• I know it’s the NFL and everybody has guys out, but if this teams ever gets everybody to full strength I still think this is a good football team.

Comment

• Originally posted by dtek12 View Post
                    I know it’s the NFL and everybody has guys out, but if this teams ever gets everybody to full strength I still think this is a good football team.
                    They are a good football team, but they seem to have the same mojo as in prior years.
                    "There is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it, if only we are brave enough to be it"--Amanda Gorman

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post
                      Starting RT Terence Steele was in being placed on the COVID list and 3 offensive coaches, Joe Philbin, Jeff Blasko, Scott Tolzien are in COVID protocols and will not be available for game
                      As well as Head Coach Mike McCarthy,vaccinated, but tested positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post

They are a good football team, but they seem to have the same mojo as in prior years.
                        8-9 season coming at ya.
                        A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
                        Jack Dempsey,
                        professional heavyweight boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post

You can't use the name " mojo" for other than Premium Permian.
                          mojotrain
                          All-World
                          Last edited by mojotrain; 12-01-2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojotrain View Post

"Jomo"? That actually makes sense for the Cowboys

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post

As well as Head Coach Mike McCarthy,vaccinated, but tested positive.
                              With McCarthy out, Dan Quinn will take over HC duties.

Former Giants' HC Ben McAdoo will also join the staff for tomorrow's game due to all the coaches you listed in covid protocol.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...-game.amp.html

Comment

• Originally posted by mojotrain View Post

When do we get?

Comment

Working...
                                X