Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KD Best in NBA but Warriors better without him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD Best in NBA but Warriors better without him.

Because I will take the combo of Curry, Thompson, Green and Iguadala at their optimum any day over having to incorporate KD and mess up the chemistry. Same combo that slapped KD and Russ around at OKC. KD getting injured guaranteed Rockets loss.

Originally posted by twcpfan1 View Post
    Because I will take the combo of Curry, Thompson, Green and Iguadala at their optimum any day over having to incorporate KD and mess up the chemistry. Same combo that slapped KD and Russ around at OKC. KD getting injured guaranteed Rockets loss.
    I disagree.
    The reason they sought out KD was because they lost to LeBron and Kyrie.
    The reason they beat LeBron and Kyrie is because of Durant.

I do agree that KD getting injured helped the Rockets lose but it's due to the fact Golden State could easily revert to their old style of play sans KD but it takes much more than a couple of days to prepare defensively for GS old style , especially for a guy who never coached good defense such as Mike "No" D'Antoni.

Comment

GS pre KD should never have lost to Cleveland. Draymond suspension killed the momentum they had with a 3-1 lead.

Comment

No such thing as should after a game.
        LeBron should have passed to a scorching Kyrie for that last second shot ....they both would still be in Cleveland. (See?)

Comment

Just these playoffs. Splash Brothers are 5-0 since KD went down.

With KD, 6-4

My point is, the rest of the roster play better without him. Not just Steph and Klay.

Comment

With KD, 6-4

My point is, the rest of the roster play better without him. Not just Steph and Klay.
            They played Portland where Draymon Green looks like NBA top 25.
            Durant would have averaged 50 if he wanted to....and you forget Green lost one of those games.
            Bad comparison with an already worn out Portland team.

GS realized they lived and died by the 3 pointer against another superior team.
            That's why they all went to talk Durant into joining them.

Comment

With KD, 6-4

I rest my case.....

Comment

Originally posted by E-Vol-ution View Post

I rest my case.....
                You're gonna base that on Game 1 at Toronto after a 10 day layoff? Let's pump the brakes until about the 4th game.

vs Houston, 2-2 with KD / 2-0 without

Portland 4-0 without KD

If they lose at Oracle, and then KD comes back and shuts out Kahwi and the Raptors, then I will be the first to agree with you. You can't just come back after 6 games and then base your argument off of 1 loss on the road after a long layoff. Toronto are an infinitely better team than Houston. KD lost twice to them.

Comment

You're gonna base that on Game 1 at Toronto after a 10 day layoff? Let's pump the brakes until about the 4th game.

vs Houston, 2-2 with KD / 2-0 without

Portland 4-0 without KD

If they lose at Oracle, and then KD comes back and shuts out Kahwi and the Raptors, then I will be the first to agree with you. You can't just come back after 6 games and then base your argument off of 1 loss on the road after a long layoff. Toronto are an infinitely better team than Houston. KD lost twice to them.
                  The Splash Brothers need help against the best teams and are vulnerable to agile bigs.
                  KD forces the other teams hand with his length.
                  Portland made Draymon Green look like a top 25 NBA player.
                  He can't do that with Toronto.

Steph played awful in those games.....not KD.

Comment

The Splash Brothers need help against the best teams and are vulnerable to agile bigs.
                    KD forces the other teams hand with his length.
                    Portland made Draymon Green look like a top 25 NBA player.
                    He can't do that with Toronto.

Steph played awful in those games.....not KD.
                    That is precisely my point. I want Steph, Klay, Draymond and Dre at their best. With Durant, they are definitely not. Each of them. And they are less of a threat as a team. But let's wait until KD comes back. If they tie the series on Sunday, I guess it would be difficult to prove anything.

Comment

They are all stars...
                      it's not KDs fault if they cant make or create shots (Thompson only has a floater if he's coming at the hoop).
                      He's there exactly because of situations like last night against the best teams.

Comment

The old pre KD champions, Iggy, Bogut and Green played well tonight. Should have been a double digit win if Steve Kerr made the adjustment against the Box on one. Dumbarse didn't even call timeout. Not to mention Klay went down hurt.

KD can just rest up for Knicks/Clippers next season. (hopefully if you are a GS fan). I think Warriors will be fine.

7-1 without KD including 1 at big and agile Toronto's floor.

I will concede that if Klay Thompson cannot go the rest of the series, they will need KD to win,
                        Last edited by twcpfan1; 06-02-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I rest my case.....
                          That is funny how you rested your case after 1 game...lmao.

Comment

The old pre KD champions, Iggy, Bogut and Green played well tonight. Should have been a double digit win if Steve Kerr made the adjustment against the Box on one. Dumbarse didn't even call timeout. Not to mention Klay went down hurt.

KD can just rest up for Knicks/Clippers next season. (hopefully if you are a GS fan). I think Warriors will be fine.

7-1 without KD including 1 at big and agile Toronto's floor.

I will concede that if Klay Thompson cannot go the rest of the series, they will need KD to win,
                            And as for you...how you going to call a Championship coach a dumbarse? How many damn rings have you won?

Comment

Originally posted by DPaul View Post

That is funny how you rested your case after 1 game...lmao.
                              Game 2 confirmed it again.
                              That was a very sloppy game in which need for a third scoring option was blatant.
                              Toronto played terrible and still could have won.
                              Haven't you noticed Draymon Green is not a dominant player against good defensive teams?
                              Cousins started bringing the ball downcourt.
                              Game would have been a blowout with Durant playing....all those stretches where neither team could score?

Comment

Working...
                              X