Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will win the game that matters Sub varsity dont matter as much

Comment

• I have a lot of adrenaline going into tonight. For some reason, I have this feeling that Lancaster has this one circled since realignment...almost Dallas Carter 2008 type focus on us. The DMN mentioned their pre-district schedule and the Guyer game was a prep for us and district. Their freshman team acted like they won the superbowl last night....Feels like a big game/playoff atmosphere will be coming tonight.....

or I could just be making this up in my head.

Either way... Go Lobos! Beat Lancaster!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingwolf View Post
        I have a lot of adrenaline going into tonight. For some reason, I have this feeling that Lancaster has this one circled since realignment...almost Dallas Carter 2008 type focus on us. The DMN mentioned their pre-district schedule and the Guyer game was a prep for us and district. Their freshman team acted like they won the superbowl last night....Feels like a big game/playoff atmosphere will be coming tonight.....

As a neutral fan looking forward to this one, can’t wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingwolf View Post
          I have a lot of adrenaline going into tonight. For some reason, I have this feeling that Lancaster has this one circled since realignment...almost Dallas Carter 2008 type focus on us. The DMN mentioned their pre-district schedule and the Guyer game was a prep for us and district. Their freshman team acted like they won the superbowl last night....Feels like a big game/playoff atmosphere will be coming tonight.....

It definitely was one they circled. I don't care what their coach says, or anyone from that program is trying to say, they've been thinking about the last two seasons ever since we were put into a district with them.

This is for the district title, but they're also viewing this as a chance to put their name on the state board as well.

They're going to come out, ready to fight (literally and figuratively). We've got to come to play right from the get go tonight.

This is as big as game as the Highland Park 2020 Lobo Stadium game. I know WP4L and I mentioned it on the Smoaky board, but I fully believe this is just the first of two meetings we will have against them this season.
          THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
          5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
          40 District Championships
          '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
          '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
          '04, '11, '12, '13, '20, '21 Regional Finalist
          '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
          '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Don't forget how feisty last year's game got as well. A ton of jawing and pushing.

'24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Beat Lancaster!
              Twitter: @Booster73Lobo www.LobosFootball.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos99 View Post
                Play a decent team and fumble 8!times abs you will lose!!! Yes,
                Oh...ok, I think we can all agree with that. No doubt, turnovers can be a team’s Achilles Heel and therefore, must be avoided at all cost. This is what we must do well tonight.

Offensively, it’s imperative that we place a strong emphasis on ball security while defensively, the emphasis must be on tackling fundamentals and convergence (gang-tackling) on the runner. Lancaster’s Sr. RB Kyson “Sipp” Brown #1, is a bruiser back that’s often not taken down by a single tackler. Look for them to try to get the ball in hands on multiple occasions. His tough running style reminds me of Mansfield Lakeridge’s Duke Carter (2014 and 2015). Gang tackling Sipp will be a must.

Game Day! Let’s go Lobos! Whoop that trick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gametyme View Post

Now Texas is going after DeAndre Moore..They're not waiting around. I'm gonna call Mikal tonight and see what is going on. I get TCU is not a bad place but damn I'd think I cry if I see him in that burnt orange. Play with Arch and benefit from that Ole trickle down economics.
                  https://twitter.com/on3recruits/stat...MZ3h3kRXFNvh_g
                  Twitter: @Booster73Lobo www.LobosFootball.com

Comment

• Am rewatching last year's game as I finish up work. I had completely forgotten how long that opening drive of Lancaster's was, and it ended in zero points.

Comment

• As I've stated on the other board, I don't think that this will be the last time these two meet this season.

Tonight, you will see 12 players on the field with D1 offers between the two teams. Probably another 15 players (at least) on the field that are anywhere from D1 prospects that haven't been offered yet, to players that'll play next level in some variation.

Ton of talent on the football field.

It'll be interesting to see how much Kewan Lacy is available for Lancaster tonight. He's one of two D1 RBs for Lancaster but had an injury against Guyer. He had 2 carries last week against McNorth, so looks like they were easing him back.

Something else to consider, Lancaster has one of the worst special teams units in the district.

But anyway, Lancaster is typical Lancaster. Fast, athletic, talented. But, they are also them typical selves when it comes to penalties and massive mistakes in key moments.

They're sick of losing to us just like we're sick of losing to Ryan, but taking on a Lobo team of this magnitude in an environment like Lobo Stadium? Lobos take a multi possession win behind the legs of Taylor Tatum and arm of Jordan Allen. I think JJ Rougley has a big night tonight defensively as well. Kaden Brooks was very strong against them last season too. Jalen Hale has had his way with Lancaster the past two meetings. They better do something to cover that guy, and I'm sure they will. For that reason, I would not be shocked if DK Reese has a big night tonight.

Comment

• Lobo Nation: Saw where Jalen Hale has committed to Alabama. What a great pick up for Saban & the Crimson Tide.
                        Great day to be a Lobo.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                          Something else to consider, Lancaster has one of the worst special teams units in the district.
                          That was instantly the first thing I noticed when watching their game vs Guyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

As a neutral fan looking forward to this one, can’t wait!
                            Hey, we have plenty Lobo attire and merchandise available to transplants as well. Find you a raucous group of Lobo alumni to cut up and have fun with every week. Trent William’s Dad and his entourage will damn near have you in jail just with their routine heckling alone. You can find them at the flagpole inside the stadium on the home side by the wheelchair ramp. They aren’t hard to find as they have everyone including local law enforcement laughing.

Comment

• Lobo Up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post
                                Lobo Nation: Saw where Jalen Hale has committed to Alabama. What a great pick up for Saban & the Crimson Tide.
                                Great day to be a Lobo.
                                Eagle2 Man, I am currently looking for a rental home in DeSoto, Texas and I must say, the housing market there is high as giraffe……. well, let me keep it G-rated for a change. I like Cedar Hill but I am sold on DeSoto but, I ain’t sold on their housing prices. I can’t see myself paying $2,500 - $3,000 just for rent alone. I can NOT and will not do it. And, no. Red Oak, Ovilla, Lancaster and Glenn Heights is NOT an option. If, you know some LEGITIMATE realtors in that area, please inform me.

My next option is going to be the single-housing neighborhood that is around the Lake Highlands High School area if I can’t find what I want over off of Polk St. and the DeSoto Ranch neighborhood around the Eldorado Blvd. area. I seriously don’t understand how you guys reside up here in the D/FW off of a single income without selling dope on the side. Lol! Jesus Christ!! I am literally scratching my head. Places like Frisco are totally off limits for me. I don’t even waste my time and energy with the fallacy world.

Comment

Working...
                                X