X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For him and team I think benificial ... opens up more opportunities for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha_Dawg1 View Post

He has good girth for a basketball player though. Gives the opposition fits.
      If he did come back, I'd hope that basketball didn't slow down his girth growth. He was on a good trajectory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos99 View Post
        Good addition if he comes back ....
        The pass rush is already going to be nasty.

If Head came back, it would down right be unfair especially if him and Rougley would be playing opposite sides. Head was unblockable.

Kaden Brooks, Billy Smith, Xaryus Sheppard....Longview is going to stack up the sack statistics next year.

Comment

• Coach King and the players need to get him on board... can never have enough good players

Comment

• Happy birthday, gtee!
            LOBO4LIFE

Comment

• 👀 all this ou mess with Riley think effect Hales decision

Comment

• If I'm Hale it's Bama all day long with their success with winning abd putting players in NFL at his position ....

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post
                  👀 all this ou mess with Riley think effect Hales decision
                  Not sure why he would go there right now tbh unless he just really loves Norman.
                  THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                  5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
                  40 District Championships
                  '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                  '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                  '04, '11, '12, '13, '20, '21 Regional Finalist
                  '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
                  '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

If I'm Hale it's Bama all day long with their success with winning abd putting players in NFL at his position ....
                    Think he see field early at bama

Comment

If I'm Hale it's Bama all day long with their success with winning abd putting players in NFL at his position ....
                      I like Bama. But Bama is not for every player. A player's disposition may not be a fit for them at Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

Think he see field early at bama
                        If he go To Alabama he and Jamarion Miller will be teammates

Comment

• Speaking of Hale though, i saw the highlights today of Longview & Ryan. I got one question. Why Hale try to make a 1 arm Td grab like Montrell Wade & failed? Lol !!! He just need to be hisself man. There is only one Montrell Wade. Had he used both Hands he might have scored. I wonder if he watched Montrell highlights or something and was inspired. Hale a good reciever to though. I give him that. He not on that level but he is a good player to. He needs to transfer to Legacy though,i hear they got anouther transfer in at Qb thats good. I got faith in yall Jr Qb. I want be surprised if he is better than the 3a tranfer yall had.
                          Last edited by Da Rose; 11-29-2021, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Rose View Post
                            There is only one Montrell Wade. I give him that. He not on that level but he is a good player
                            Yet he has 8 times as many playoff touchdowns as Montrell Wade has in his career.
                            THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                            5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
                            40 District Championships
                            '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                            '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                            '04, '11, '12, '13, '20, '21 Regional Finalist
                            '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
                            '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Rose View Post
                              Speaking of Hale though, i saw the highlights today of Longview & Ryan. I got one question. Why Hale try to make a 1 arm Td grab like Montrell Wade & failed? Lol !!! He just need to be hisself man. There is only one Montrell Wade. Had he used both Hands he might have scored. I wonder if he watched Montrell highlights or something and was inspired. Hale a good reciever to though. I give him that. He not on that level but he is a good player to. He needs to transfer to Legacy though,i hear they got anouther transfer in at Qb thats good. I got faith in yall Jr Qb. I want be surprised if he is better than the 3a tranfer yall had.
                              Wade is not in the same area code as Hale. Nick Saban, Jimbo Fisher and Lincoln Riley agrees.

Also, I've been knowing about the Legacy move in for months. Old news and we dont give a damn. And don't try to start convincing yourself, he won't save Legacy from the yearly beatdown and he is not a program changing QB.

Tyler ISDs best chance of beating Longview was this year. Should've taken advantage....now yall may never beat us with the talent we have coming back + coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                                Wade is not in the same area code as Hale. Nick Saban, Jimbo Fisher and Lincoln Riley agrees.

Also, I've been knowing about the Legacy move in for months. Old news and we dont give a damn. And don't try to start convincing yourself, he won't save Legacy from the yearly beatdown and he is not a program changing QB.

Tyler ISDs best chance of beating Longview was this year. Should've taken advantage....now yall may never beat us with the talent we have coming back + coming up.
                                Hale and Josh was reason we almost beat Ryan hale shredded Ryan defense that has d1 cb and ss I recall,wade got shut down 1v1 vs sophomore Willie Nelson

Comment

Working...
                                X