• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum is rangy and can cover ground

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos99 View Post
      Tatum is rangy and can cover ground
      He is that. But pass rushing is a skill, and they have players that can do that. They have kids coming up that rushed the passer successfully.

Comment

• Ok that's understandable

Comment

Ok that's understandable
          Bro! The defense next year is going to be outstanding. It will be one of the best we have seen in recent memory. The offense is going to be crazy good too. Next year is one of the best Lobo team ever.

Comment

• Depends on Qb

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

What are the odds the. Mason? Washington kid on varsity as a freshman along with his cousin and Tatum at lb?
              And just to add on to what Alpha said, I think overall odds are slim to none simply because we almost never put freshmen on varsity.

Think about it, Jalen Hale was the first freshman to play varsity in decades. Not even Haynes played varsity as a freshman, although he wasnt healthy his 9th grade year.

Between Hale and Taylor Tatum seeing some late game carries in the playoffs as a freshman, that is the most freshman on varsity activity you've seen at Longview in decades.

Lastly, Tatum can go out and play some LB on occasion but he should be at RB. As stacked as the RB room is about to be, I dont think yall realize just how loaded LB is about to be. Longview will probably be running the 3-4 for years to come because of it.

Kaden Brooks, Drew Pierce, Brenden Reese, Kason Brooks...Braggs saw rotation time this year and you got Rougley playing a hybrid OLB/DE right now...maybe even Chris Head ends up at LB IF he returns...Ruger Franklin and Cam Alston are nice LBs too in that 9th group, they just played behind Reese and Brooks.

I actually think Mason may have a bigger chance of playing LB because of Graves coming behind him.

So much depth and talent coming up.
              WP4L™
              All-World
              Last edited by WP4L™; 11-28-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Losing 3 interior tackles on defense ... any size to replace ?

Comment

• I'm still running that scenario if we was able to get a TD that last drive Maaan the place would of went insane 👀

Comment

• How about #6 from freshman team at Rb ... the kid from Georgia .... he can flat out play!

Comment

• We also need a big tight end to block... 34 was wayyy too small to be honest to play that position ...

Comment

How about #6 from freshman team at Rb ... the kid from Georgia .... he can flat out play!
                        Yes he can, but he will wind up on defense IMO.

Comment

Losing 3 interior tackles on defense ... any size to replace ?
                          Watkins and Ethan will be back. Both of the played minutes this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they kicked 99 inside.

Comment

• May affect Hales decision to go to ou now? Riley just announced his going to USC 👀👀😮

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                              And just to add on to what Alpha said, I think overall odds are slim to none simply because we almost never put freshmen on varsity.

Think about it, Jalen Hale was the first freshman to play varsity in decades. Not even Haynes played varsity as a freshman, although he wasnt healthy his 9th grade year.

Between Hale and Taylor Tatum seeing some late game carries in the playoffs as a freshman, that is the most freshman on varsity activity you've seen at Longview in decades.

Lastly, Tatum can go out and play some LB on occasion but he should be at RB. As stacked as the RB room is about to be, I dont think yall realize just how loaded LB is about to be. Longview will probably be running the 3-4 for years to come because of it.

Kaden Brooks, Drew Pierce, Brenden Reese, Kason Brooks...Braggs saw rotation time this year and you got Rougley playing a hybrid OLB/DE right now...maybe even Chris Head ends up at LB IF he returns...Ruger Franklin and Cam Alston are nice LBs too in that 9th group, they just played behind Reese and Brooks.

I actually think Mason may have a bigger chance of playing LB because of Graves coming behind him.

So much depth and talent coming up.
                              I was hoping to see Brooks and Isaac play a few more rounds together. Reminded me of when Tracy Brooks and Leon Bell played together. Great tandems.

Comment

• Any real size for interior though ... 99 is only about 200 lbs right?

Comment

Working...
                                X