*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeC View Post

Yep my son and I were contemplating the very same thing. If this kid keeps growing and I suspect he will, it will be difficult for him to remain a rb.
    If he remains on the athletic trajectory that he's on, I think he could very well stay at RB, or at least FB.

Look at Derrick Henry.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
      If he remains on the athletic trajectory that he's on, I think he could very well stay at RB, or at least FB.

Look at Derrick Henry.
      You may very well be right. I hope you’re right. The young man would be a key weapon in our arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeC View Post

You may very well be right. I hope you’re right. The young man would be a key weapon in our arsenal.
        Now!

If he ends up somewhere north of 6'3, now we're talking about an athletic long and well built specimen, possibly dominating the DE or TE position.

He runs really well but he can also block, tackle and do a lot of the other dirty work. He is a classic Longview, TX dog.

Comment

Can you imagine him at fullback? Woah.

Hope he doesn't get changed to DE or anything like that lol
          I thinking MLB maybe...he's already Tatum's size and fast. Only reason I believe that is Graves pulling up there rear. He is a natural RB. This kid will be better than Vondrel...better than Fred. And you know how I feel about Fred...

Comment

• Originally posted by GeeTee View Post

I thinking MLB maybe...he's already Tatum's size and fast. Only reason I believe that is Graves pulling up there rear. He is a natural RB. This kid will be better than Vondrel...better than Fred. And you know how I feel about Fred...
            LB is a strong possibility too, I agree.

Longview will have to run the 3-4 for the foreseeable future. Talk about the RB room being deep, the LB room ain't slim either.

You have Andrew Pierce in '24, Brenden Reese, Kason Brooks, Ruger Franklin all in '25. Then possibly Washington in '26.

Comment

Man you and WP4L have me feening over the possibilities. The Lobos talent pool is overflowing. Now we’ve just got to be shrewd in keeping them all donning that Green, White and Gold with Rockin L (Lobos).

Comment

• 8th
                Judson beat Nac Moses, 34-0
                Lufkin Gold beat Foster, 12-10
                Nac McMichael beat Forest Park, 26-8

Judson (7-0)
                Foster (2-4)
                Forest Park (1-6)

7th
                Judson beat Nac Moses, 28-0
                Foster beat Lufkin Gold, 30-20
                Forest Park beat Nac McMichael, 8-6

Judson (7-0)
                Foster (5-1)
                Forest Park (4-3)

Comment

• Judson finishes the year undefeated in both grades. Two middle school WR/CB's that I thought were dominant this year:

8th
                  LeBron Bauer (Judson)

7th
                  Anthony Huffman (Foster)

Both have solid futures ahead of them. Mason Washington finished with 1,047 rushing yards this year for Judson 8th.

Comment

Judson finishes the year undefeated in both grades. Two middle school WR/CB's that I thought were dominant this year:

8th
                    LeBron Bauer (Judson)

7th
                    Anthony Huffman (Foster)

Both have solid futures ahead of them. Mason Washington finished with 1,047 rushing yards this year for Judson 8th.
                    Is there any film of Washington available?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobo82 View Post

Is there any film of Washington available?
                      And while you’re at it, any film on , Kaiden Graves?

Also who is the physical specimen #77 for Judson 8th playing both sides of the ball? This kid with his size/height and physical features/attributes (low BMI/lean muscular and rangy) looks like he could suit up and fill a position on the JV right now.

Comment

• Call me crazy but we finna win out and peak make a deep playoff run 🐺🐺

Comment

Graves is a beast and is the future...nice baseball player too. I have to agree, he's projecting to be the goat. Speaking of Fred, there's a Talley bloodline running the football for Foster 7th right now. He ran for 150 last night against Lufkin Gold.

I'm telling ya, that 7th group is special. Ton of talent 10th-7th coming up the pipeline.

Comment

• Lobo82 and JoeC, I haven't seen any film out there on Mason Washington. But as soon as he gets it out there, folks will drool.

Graves has film but it involves accessing personal social media accounts to see it. Hopefully something is placed on YouTube or Hudl soon for you all to see. Geetee isn't lying, Graves is the real deal.

Comment

Lobo82 and JoeC, I haven't seen any film out there on Mason Washington. But as soon as he gets it out there, folks will drool.

Graves has film but it involves accessing personal social media accounts to see it. Hopefully something is placed on YouTube or Hudl soon for you all to see. Geetee isn't lying, Graves is the real deal.
                              Graves is fantastic. Reminds me more of Hasty. The only Middle School back that I have seen that could have projected to being in the realm of Fred was Jalen Hale when he was playing running back. Both could could make cuts without losing speed, and both had second level vision.

Comment

• This single clip says it all about Fred 👀
                                If graves gonna be better then oh my 👀

Comment

Working...
                                X