*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeC View Post

I’ll go first. Yes, we are absolutely sure. In case your teams (plural) beat downs escape you, we ARE NOT Wylie East! We ARE LOBOS, which coincidentally, is synonymous with YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES.

Btw, since you all managed only 10 points, what did he do exactly against Texas High? Just curious? Any film you want to link from that game?
    He scored the lone TD. It was a nice super star catch that only he can do. I think it was in the 2nd QT. They was not ready that game. That was a terrible game. They started Mcfall at QB that game. Offense was non existent, then they put Eli Holt and i think on his second series he hit wade for that TD.The offense was sluggish the rest of the way. They been playing bigtime ball since then. I think they would smash TX--High now. By the way that game is on YouTube, you can go check it out. They live stream Longview & Texas high every week on YouTube,all their games.
    Last edited by Da Rose; 10-18-2021, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Btw, since you all managed only 10 points, what did he do exactly against Texas High? Just curious? Any film you want to link from that game?
      Matter of fact, here it is. I found it.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2FgPFE
      Last edited by Da Rose; 10-18-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

Thought I'd bring this back up real quick.

Stepp is reporting that he would not be surprised to see North Forney and Royse City go straight 6A at this time, with NF having reportedly 2300 students last week.

That's really going to leave us out on an island if say Sherman/West Mesquite/Wylie East all go up.

I'm going to hold off on Sherman going 6A this go around and just assume McKinney North stays in 5A D1 this go around as well.

West and East are for sure going up, that's not even a question in my mind. If RC and NF go straight 6A, I'm really not sure who they throw in with us.

Right now, Longview/Tyler are tied together. We'd have Highland Park/Sherman/McKinney North left from our district in 5A D1. I almost think they have to throw Lancaster and Red Oak in with us to be honest. That or they completely switch up Region 1, moving Denton Ryan and Denton High back over there with Aledo also probably moving up.

So then they could push Mansfield ISD, Red Oak, Midlothian potentially over to our side in Region II and a likely landing spot for us. Sherman is in such a strange spot to be honest. With Frisco ISD growing, they'll likely have an 8 team district all to themselves, but they could throw in McKinney North and Sherman on that side, then leave Longview/Tyler/Lancaster/Highland Park/Mansfield ISD & Red Oak to be in a district.

It's going to be very interesting here in a week and a half.
        LOL u can tell where the cuttoff gon be. Right there just enough to always keep highland park in 5A

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post
          Man, that'd be super high. Would imagine that 5A D1/D2 line would go up quite a bit too if that were the case.

I'm really interested in seeing where and how they put the Killeen schools, especially if the cut off is thart high.
          The cutoff went up 100 students before if I remember correctly? I think it was that 2010 realignment but I could be wrong.

But yep, Killeen and Mesquite ISDs are definitely worth keeping an eye on in terms of drop downs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Rose View Post
            LOL u can tell where the cuttoff gon be. Right there just enough to always keep highland park in 5A
            I'm more OK with HP finagling their enrollment numbers than Duncanville having open enrollment and walk-ins from all over S Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

Hope we not in district with highland Park again playing up there was awful, if we are hope both coaches can agree both years be at a bigger neutral site, I'm thinking should have a high profile high school game the night before red River game at Cotton bowl 🤷
              Lmao. Not laughing at you, but I'd be shocked beyond anything if HP agreed to ever give up a home game.

Comment

• Originally posted by hook em 22 View Post

Lmao. Not laughing at you, but I'd be shocked beyond anything if HP agreed to ever give up a home game.
                can dream lol

Comment

I'm more OK with HP finagling their enrollment numbers than Duncanville having open enrollment and walk-ins from all over S Dallas.
                  What does Duncanville have to do with the topic about Highland park ? Sounds like somebody is bitter about something. But since u mentioned your issue with Duncanville, why didn't u mention similar situations where high schools that recruit throughout the country ? If u really had a authentic issue u would have mentioned that to. Go Duncanville!!!! U should be mad at the UIL or the city of dallas if u were really worried or had issues with that. You just wanted to say something about Duncanville because i mentioned about Highland park News flash that same Z OLD "Border of Wickedness" that make the decision on Highland park, made it on Duncanville.,how u like that?
                  Last edited by Da Rose; 10-18-2021, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Well, at least HP has the excuse of their area being land locked. What's the excuse for Duncanville, lol? Open enrollment is basically a fancy way of allowing recruiting, like the Cali schools do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Rose View Post

What does Duncanville have to do with the topic about Highland park ? Sounds like somebody is bitter about something. But since u mentioned your issue with Duncanville, why didn't u mention similar situations where high schools that recruit throughout the country ? If u really had a authentic issue u would have mentioned that to. Go Duncanville!!!! U should be mad at the UIL or the city of dallas if u were really worried or had issues with that. You just wanted to say something about Duncanville because i mentioned about Highland park News flash that same Z OLD "Border of Wickedness" that make the decision on Highland park, made it on Duncanville.,how u like that?
                      You're too stupid to understand a response, but, you'll get over it!

Comment

You're too stupid to understand a response, but, you'll get over it!
                        Oh yes ill get over your ignorance, but stupid? Haha get out yo feelings boy

Comment

• I attended Judson 8th graders game last evening against Nacogdoches. I don’t recall any previous mentions about Judson’s rb #20. There was a lots of talent on display but this kid set himself apart. He is definitely an eyes-popper and jaw-dropper! Good Lord...is he? Those are understatements. He adds new meaning to the phrase “a man amongst boys.” His running style is similar to a younger version of Eric Dickerson. I think his name is Mason Washington. Anyone that knows more about this young man care to weigh-in?
                          Last edited by JoeC; 10-19-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I attended Judson 8th Fraser’s game last evening against Nacogdoches. I don’t recall any previous mentions about Judson’s rb #20. There was a lots of talent on display but this kid set himself apart. He is definitely an eyes-popper and jaw-dropper! Good Lord...is he? Those are understatements. He adds new meaning tor the phrase “a man amongst boys.” His running style is similar to a younger version of Eric Dickerson. I think his name is Mason Washington. Anyone that knows more about this young care to weigh-in?
                            I remember him playing in little league. There was a stink about whether he should have been allowed to play because of his age. I think he is a grade behind. It's like taking Reese, Brooks or Boosie and putting them back in the 8th grade.
                            Still a good talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha_Dawg1 View Post

I remember him playing in little league. There was a stink about whether he should have been allowed to play because of his age. I think he is a grade behind. It's like taking Reese, Brooks or Boosie and putting them back in the 8th grade.
                              Still a good talent.
                              Interesting you bring that up. I overhead some kids behind me saying that he should be with the 9th grade group.

I agree, it was unfair. He played only one-half. Before they could remove him he had 3 easy - I mean EZ touchdowns. Otherwise, the kid probably runs for 300 plus yards.

Comment

Interesting you bring that up. I overhead some kids behind me saying that he should be with the 9th grade group.

I agree, it was unfair. He played only one-half. Before they could remove him he had 3 easy - I mean EZ touchdowns. Otherwise, the kid probably runs for 300 plus yards.
                                Believe his the cousin to the current freshman rb that's been hurt

Comment

Working...
                                X