*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthias View Post

Seeing potential and seeing results are not the same things. I think most of us saw the potential, but after last night we now have clear results. Thomas is QB1.
    Can everybody in the church say Amen...

That old saying comes to mind: “Potential short of action, is nothing.”

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
      Sling on right arm was Taylor Tatum.
      👀 Hopefully nothing too serious and back soon good thing we are Rbu

Comment

Sling on right arm was Taylor Tatum.
        That's worrisome.
        THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
        5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
        40 District Championships
        '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
        '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
        '04, '11, '12, '13, '20, '21 Regional Finalist
        '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
        '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

That's worrisome.
          Yep.

You just hope it isnt what our current freshman stud RB is dealing with.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeC View Post

Crazy thing, these plays have been mainstays every week of practice. And hold on, you haven’t even seen the added twist yet! 😏
            lol I’m aware bro I did play for coach king too.. he always adds new plays every week in practice we just rarely ever use them

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

👀 Hopefully nothing too serious and back soon good thing we are Rbu
              If he's out an extensive amount of time, I'd mainly give RB time to Alijah Johnson and Dekalon Taylor.

Lewis isn't terrible and made some nice runs yesterday, there's just slight ball security concerns there. I'd still sprinkle him in there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingwolf View Post
                On the Oline, I really think what we saw was formations that played to the best personnel combo that he has. He ran some running plays that I have not seen in a few years. I think these offensive adjustments were great. JoeC - you told us there were some changes coming and didn't think much of it after the Marshall game...he showed us last night. There was one person that told me last night that there is even more on the horizon.
                I am telling you man there’s some changes coming that’s going to cause eyes-popping and jaws-dropping. 👀😮Some will even be questioning whether this is Coach King (??) or a newly cloned version. 😏

Comment

• The group that’s been attending practices full well know what I’m talking about. 🤫

Comment

• For those saying thomas JUST separated himself with last night performance clearly don’t know what they are looking at ive been saying he was the better quarterback since day one and some on this forum have been saying the same.. if we can see it plain as day I don’t see how coach king had such a hard decision …not tooting my own horn but glad Thomas proved me right dominant performance last night from what I seen Thomas can make every throw now let’s open up the playbook from here on out like we did last night because we are going to need it… let’s go lobos #lobonation #Howboutthemlobos 😎 🐺

Comment

I am telling you man there’s some changes coming that’s going to cause eyes-popping and jaws-dropping. 👀😮Some will even be questioning whether this is Coach King (??) or a newly cloned version. 😏
                      Yep.

Comment

they must have heard me on here ranting about the offensive creativity 😂😂 good I hope so we have been needing to change our offensive scheme for a while we having amazing talent and depth look at how many players he played on offense and defense last night 🐺

Comment

If he's out an extensive amount of time, I'd mainly give RB time to Alijah Johnson and Dekalon Taylor.

Lewis isn't terrible and made some nice runs yesterday, there's just slight ball security concerns there. I'd still sprinkle him in there too.
                          I was impressed with Alijah Johnson ..he can really tote the pigskin fr 😂💪🏾 🐺

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post
                            ALL TIME SERIES -
                            Tyler Legacy (46-14-2)
                            Updated.
                            THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                            5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
                            40 District Championships
                            '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                            '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                            '04, '11, '12, '13, '20, '21 Regional Finalist
                            '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
                            '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Does anybody know where what’s-his-face lives over in Tyler? Can somebody, anybody, family member, Po-Po, etc., pleeeaze do a home wellness-welfare check?

Comment

Does anybody know where what’s-his-face lives over in Tyler? Can somebody, anybody, family member, Po-Po, etc., pleeeaze do a home wellness-welfare check?
                                Word on the street, he was last seen driving around in Chapel Hill. Lol 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X