*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gametyme View Post
    Its to early for this Big red cujo. Wade has 4 or 5 offers and Hale has 30. Please stop.
    💁🏿‍♂️ what is this sopose to mean? U must ain't ready any of prior post. Who cares how many offers Hale got. What has done? He hasn't earned 30 offers and 5 starts he was giving that. He hasn't done nothing. Post his stats. I asked that numerous and ain't seen a damn thing but yet yall still talking 🤦🏿‍♂️ smh. Hale is not dangerous as Wade is with ball in his hand. Wade had poor Qb play last season. Has a Qb this year. So let the stats begin with him and Hale. Then talk and mention offers. He hasn't done a damn thing but have his name fly off of yall tongue.

Comment

Its to early for this Big red cujo. Wade has 4 or 5 offers and Hale has 30. Please stop. Johntay Cook is another WR with 30+ offers. My son has 28 for WR and DB. Wade is not even in the discussion.
      Don't mention offers when they have done nothing to earn them.
      Last edited by MenOfValor; 06-14-2021, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoLobos View Post
        So why did Allen get most of the reps in the last game? Thomas not show much during the day? King directive?
        Honestly wish I could tell you. It didn’t make too much sense to me.

It was the only game they didn’t trade off possessions. We threw deep maybe two times all day, which I think was something specifically told by the coach to do.

Thomas got one possession against East, with one as a drop, one as a four second and then one they tackled us short of the first. Rest of way was Allen. East did a great job draining the clock I will say. Whitehouse was only game we had a good amount of possessions.
        THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
        5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
        40 District Championships
        '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
        '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
        '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
        '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
        '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Originally posted by MenOfValor View Post
          💁🏿‍♂️ what is this sopose to mean? U must ain't ready any of prior post. Who cares how many offers Hale got. What has done? He hasn't earned 30 offers and 5 starts he was giving that. He hasn't done nothing. Post his stats. I asked that numerous and ain't seen a damn thing but yet yall still talking 🤦🏿‍♂️ smh. Hale is not dangerous as Wade is with ball in his hand. Wade had poor Qb play last season. Has a Qb this year. So let the stats begin with him and Hale. Then talk and mention offers. He hasn't done a damn thing but have his name fly off of yall tongue.
          We can't bring up offers but you keep saying wade is better because he got one offer out of 8th grade but only four since. Is there a option to block people on here can't see their post tired of wasting my gigs on this clown .

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

We can't bring up offers but you keep saying wade is better because he got one offer out of 8th grade but only four since. Is there a option to block people on here can't see their post tired of wasting my gigs on this clown .
            Yeah, under User Settings>Account. Add his name to Ignore List

Comment

Nice thanks, was like talking to a wall 🤦

Comment

• Early but we shall see!
                Attached Files

Comment

• How many times has a tyler isd school been on the cover of Bible of Texas football? This year makes two for em lobos 🐺
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MenOfValor View Post
                    Done mention offers when they have done nothing to earn them.
                    My son has earned every offer he has. Go watch his hudl and 7 on 7 highlights. Hale is the consensus best WR in the state. Cook is ridiculous. Im starting to think you havent even watched these kids play.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikalPilo...70862247370752
                    Last edited by Gametyme; 06-14-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

My son has earned every offer he has. Go watch his hudl and 7 on 7 highlights. Hale is the consensus best WR in the state. Cook is ridiculous. Im starting to think you havent even watched these kids play.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikalPilo...70862247370752
                      dude is clearly a tyler isd homer if they are not on tyler high or legacy they not nothing. He keeps saying offers don't matter but he keeps bringing up wade is better because he got a offer out of middle school and hale didnt he only gotten 4 since then why hale been racking in the offers from power 5 schools, i dont see many power 5 schools out the five from wade. he says because no qb well he didnt really have a qb last year either.

Comment

I never said he is better because of a offer out of 8th grade. U show me where I said that. I said he is better because he better with the ball in his hands. Better run after the catch reciever. Wade would probably be #1 reciever in Longview with Hale there to.

Comment

How bout u do it. Or why u havnt done it. As if u are relevant to me or something. Smh

Comment

Nice thanks, was like talking to a wall 🤦
                            Thank you get on you and overrated talks of your team and players.

Comment

How many times has a tyler isd school been on the cover of Bible of Texas football? This year makes two for em lobos 🐺
                              😂😂😂😂😂 best recievers in the state have stats and countless highlights to push that argument. Not people yelling about 30 offers and no huge highlight films to to show why he getting the offers. Not just people trying to make people believe stuff and trying to sells items high priced with no proof of production. Get on man. U have no arguement over me. Wade!!!!!!! U want to bet on who has the best stats in the 10 gm regular season ?
                              Last edited by MenOfValor; 06-14-2021, 11:46 PM.

Comment

dude is clearly a tyler isd homer if they are not on tyler high or legacy they not nothing. He keeps saying offers don't matter but he keeps bringing up wade is better because he got a offer out of middle school and hale didnt he only gotten 4 since then why hale been racking in the offers from power 5 schools, i dont see many power 5 schools out the five from wade. he says because no qb well he didnt really have a qb last year either.
                                U still lying. Show me where I said what u are saying. U just putting words in my mouth cause you have no arguement. I feel wade because I saw them both and better with ball in his hands. Stop lying and post these 5 star stats I have been asking for 2 days. All yall do call other people Homer's and overrate yall players and talking down on cities that done more than yall ever done . Talk about Tyler's numerous state titles. As far as Hale I want the brother to succeed but yall saying he is the best this and that all the while he hasn't done anything to that status yet. I know he has potential but we have a kid here in Tyler to that has potential to be just as Good. He ain't been to know rivals camps or anything that I know of but both are something to prove. Wade a little more than Hale because he played last season without a Qb that could get him the ball upfield consistently, he has that this season coming up baring any injuries but as I said we shall see. I personally think Wade has a legitimate chance to outperform Hale in Both of them having a good season but we'll see. JT /Legacy game will tell alot about Tyler High & Wade. That's the first thing coming up I'm looking forward to.
                                Last edited by MenOfValor; 06-15-2021, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X