*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobos99 View Post
    Baseball is a sport that there are sooooo many kids playing you better be damn good if you think you can go to MLB..... you have to dominate . Longview is better in baseball this year for sure , but this district isn’t great at all other then Hallsville. Look at records.Pretty bad overall.
    Cox’s Mom here. If y’all know me you know we
    love nothing more than Lobo Football. Although Connor does know his future is in baseball and made a mature decision to follow that dream, the main reason he isn’t playing football is that he will be having another surgery on his Foot as soon as summer baseball is over and he wouldn’t be able to play for two months. So there no reason for him to take reps in the spring when we know he won’t be able to play. We certainly covet your prayers pre and post surgery. As always, you can find me in the merch trailer. 💚 Go Lobos!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
      That dude is one of the best hitters in baseball this school has had in a while. He's sticking to that full time.

By the way, if you havent been following the baseball team, that program has turned it around a lot.

And the success isnt going away anytime soon with great young players coming up the ranks like Taylor Tatum.

love nothing more than Lobo Football. Although Connor does know his future is in baseball and made a mature decision to follow that dream, the main reason he isn’t playing football is that he will be having another surgery on his Foot as soon as summer baseball is over and he wouldn’t be able to play for two months. So there no reason for him to take reps in the spring when we know he won’t be able to play. We certainly covet your prayers pre and post surgery. As always, you can find me in the merch trailer. 💚 Go Lobos!!

Comment

Thanks, its all fun and enjoyment. We're also crazy about our Lobos lol

You heard about SJB wanting to come to Texas this year?
        I haven’t heard that. Only team I think they could play, with an opening, would be DV. Unfortunately I think it’d be the same result as DV and IMG. Those recruited privates are tough to beat

Comment

• Hope heals well and has a great season next year! Good luck to him!

Comment

That dude is one of the best hitters in baseball this school has had in a while. He's sticking to that full time.

By the way, if you havent been following the baseball team, that program has turned it around a lot.

And the success isnt going away anytime soon with great young players coming up the ranks like Taylor Tatum.

Comment

• Longview will have a very diverse offense!

Comment

• Defense looks young but very fast though!

Comment

• Lobo baseball doing well and will be getting new fiekd along with softball ! Will be awesome!

Comment

• We group looks great also!

Comment

Thanks, its all fun and enjoyment. We're also crazy about our Lobos lol

You heard about SJB wanting to come to Texas this year?
                      Man, i know people's thoughts on private schools, but SJB is really good every year. No idea who they would play.

Comment

• Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

Man, i know people's thoughts on private schools, but SJB is really good every year. No idea who they would play.
                        my money is Duncanville. This is the off year of realignment so most schools are playing the same schedule as last year unless they have a single series game they need to replace. That would be IMG from last year for Duncanville

Comment

• Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

my money is Duncanville. This is the off year of realignment so most schools are playing the same schedule as last year unless they have a single series game they need to replace. That would be IMG from last year for Duncanville
                          Ah true, i was going to say maybe North Shore, as they will have a really good D again this year. Though, i'm assuming Duncanville will be good again this year, anyway. Maybe not SJB good, but good regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

Ah true, i was going to say maybe North Shore, as they will have a really good D again this year. Though, i'm assuming Duncanville will be good again this year, anyway. Maybe not SJB good, but good regardless.
                            Evangel was the best when we played em and we won more then lost to them just saying

Comment

• 2002 is really the only team I would say for Evangel that was unbelievably lights out, with Booty and company. I still don't know how our Lobos pulled that one out of their bags. Evangel has become the dumpster fire of Louisiana football recently.
                              THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                              5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
                              40 District Championships
                              '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                              '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                              '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
                              '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
                              '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• https://www.news-journal.com/etvarsi...e5da4a297.html

Lobo track sends 6 to STATE tonight.

https://www.news-journal.com/etvarsi...cb7c76233.html

Lobo baseball begins their first playoff series since 2013 tonight at home (7 PM) against Nacogdoches. Longview needs 1 win to match the program record for wins in a season.

Second time this academic year that a Longview squad has met Nacogdoches in the first round. Lobo basketball defeated Nacogdoches in February, 55-52.
                                THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                                5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
                                40 District Championships
                                '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                                '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                                '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
                                '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
                                '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

Working...
                                X