*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeeTee View Post

Hell FN 5.7 no!!! Do not do it! I'd rather watch the butt whooping 2007 LT gave Longview than that game! No nada naw nawl hell nawl
    That was '08. lol

Pfluggy was the one that drop kicked us in '07.

Comment

Hell FN 5.7 no!!! Do not do it! I'd rather watch the butt whooping 2007 LT gave Longview than that game! No nada naw nawl hell nawl
      I feel you my man...🤨😬😩

https://youtu.be/-K7fCQlUhj0

😂🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Quick View Post

Just wait until someone uploads the Longview vs. Denton Guyer game of 2010.
        its out there....gut wrenching as well

Comment

🤣😂🤣😂

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
            That was '08. lol

Pfluggy was the one that drop kicked us in '07.
            That game was so frustrating. We were a much better team than we showed in that Pflugerville game.
            THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
            5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
            40 District Championships
            '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
            '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
            '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
            '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
            '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

That game was so frustrating. We were a much better team than we showed in that Pflugerville game.
              Couldn't tackle those big ol' RBs for nothing.

One of them, Zaviar Gooden, made it all the way to the NFL as a LB.

Comment

• My grandson Kaleb Woolridge, will be playing at the varsity level this upcoming season. Talking to him on last Friday, he told me that during pass skills, Hale is giving our d-backs the blues. Like we don’t already know, he told me - in his own words “Paw-paw, this dude (referring to Hale) is amazing, he’s clowning our db’s paw-paw.” I don’t know if that’s good or bad thing? 🤔

He also told me that both Jordan Allen and Josh Thomas (Jefferson Transfer) are having strong showings during these drills but that Allen is having exceptionally strong showings. He said the talk right now is about how much Allen has improved over this same time last year and that right now, Allen looks like the front runner. Of course, I am taking what he’s saying about the QB situation with a grain of salt - fine grain...

Btw, my great-nephew Trevor Tamplin, played for our Lobos last year. He really made us all proud. On to the next level...

Go Lobos and to hell with all the rest. Beat Ryan!

Comment

• Devean Issac - I am stoked 🔥🔥about this young man in this upcoming season. He will be a force to be reckoned with on the Lobo-D!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeC View Post
                    My grandson Kaleb Woolridge, will be playing at the varsity level this upcoming season. Talking to him on last Friday, he told me that during pass skills, Hale is giving our d-backs the blues. Like we don’t already know, he told me - in his own words “Paw-paw, this dude (referring to Hale) is amazing, he’s clowning our db’s paw-paw.” I don’t know if that’s good or bad thing? 🤔

He also told me that both Jordan Allen and Josh Thomas (Jefferson Transfer) are having strong showings during these drills but that Allen is having exceptionally strong showings. He said the talk right now is about how much Allen has improved over this same time last year and that right now, Allen looks like the front runner. Of course, I am taking what he’s saying about the QB situation with a grain of salt - fine grain...

Btw, my great-nephew Trevor Tamplin, played for our Lobos last year. He really made us all proud. On to the next level...

That's good for the dbs go against a top wr every day will make them better 🐺 iron sharpens iron as they say

Comment

Devean Issac - I am stoked 🔥🔥about this young man in this upcoming season. He will be a force to be reckoned with on the Lobo-D!

He #26 right? He was our best defensive player along with #56 and #55. 55 was unblockable in some games. 56 will have 15 sacks and 40 TFL...mark it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

That's good for the dbs go against a top wr every day will make them better 🐺 iron sharpens iron as they say
                        That’s was also my first thought; then, I had a second thought: “I hope so.”

Comment

He #26 right? He was our best defensive player along with #56 and #55. 55 was unblockable in some games. 56 will have 15 sacks and 40 TFL...mark it down.
                          I think #55 Jahkamian Carr was a senior on 2020 team.

Comment

My grandson Kaleb Woolridge, will be playing at the varsity level this upcoming season. Talking to him on last Friday, he told me that during pass skills, Hale is giving our d-backs the blues. Like we don’t already know, he told me - in his own words “Paw-paw, this dude (referring to Hale) is amazing, he’s clowning our db’s paw-paw.” I don’t know if that’s good or bad thing? 🤔

Tamplin amazed me, as did Carr. Two dudes that played JV the year before as JRs but it didnt matter, talent will always prevail.

Woolridge was a great DE on the JV level, I wouldn't be shocked if hes a breakout SR. You know someone from JV always is....its the Longview way.

Comment

I think #55 Jahkamian Carr was a senior on 2020 team.
                              He was.

Comment

Devean Issac - I am stoked 🔥🔥about this young man in this upcoming season. He will be a force to be reckoned with on the Lobo-D!

Listen, the front 7 will be rediculous....MAYBE even better than last year. It sounds crazy with what we graduated but when you look closer, wow.

Isaac will be the heart of it, lets not forget that he does have a D1 offer on the table too. Tremendous Mike LB with the ability to be an elite rusher off the edge on 3rd down. He may have been our best defensive player last year (Kybo was a damn beast though).

DK Stanford and Jesse Fairchild are too large and talented defensive linemen that are finally about to be unleashed. As good as Carr, Tamplin and Joe Jones were last year on that DL...I really believe that Fairchild was in conversation as being our best DL last year. That dude is explosive and physical as hell.

Another starter on the DL looks to be Leonard Epps...who use to be in the Terrell football program. He won't wow you with size but he's strong as hell.

Do y'all remember the pair of sopohomore big DTs on JV this past year? They'll contribute too....Omarion Watkins in particular will be damn good.

Lastly and certainly not least: JR JJ Rougley. Just wait until you all see him. He'll be a top 2 player on our defense....taking over the Kybo role.

Last edited by WP4L™; 04-12-2021, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X