*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna jump on Jordan Allen.

Sophomore....handled everything so calm. I think he can develop at least into a Chumley type of QB long term.

But what I will say is....QB needs to be totally ironed out in the spring (if covid allows it) and not a day after.

What I mean by that is....no need for any type of silly rotations. If Tutt is showing that he is the guy, then let it be him. If its Grant, then let it be him. If its Allen, then let it be him. Because whoever it is needs to be getting all of the 7v7 reps (if covid allows it) following. I'll keep to myself who I hope it is but bottom line, best QB should get the nod.

Comment

• Tutt needs to take over, not gonna sugar coat it. If we have the same duo going into next season, we’re looking at an exact same season as this year. With a defense that isn’t as solid.
      THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
      5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
      40 District Championships
      '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
      '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
      '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
      '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
      '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Next weeks dirt bowl should be interesting both Dr and hp play dirty

Comment

• Already ready for spring football to start. So excited about the next couple years of this program.

Sad Kaden wasn't able to get the single season record but what a fantastic career as a Lobo.

'24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post
            Already ready for spring football to start. So excited about the next couple years of this program.

Sad Kaden wasn't able to get the single season record but what a fantastic career as a Lobo.
            should be another fun year at least it be here sooner with season ending later..
            i saw the tatum kid during warm ups got size already 0_o

Comment

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

should be another fun year at least it be here sooner with season ending later..
              i saw the tatum kid during warm ups got size already 0_o
              Calm before the storm.

Comment

We were one of two 6A/5A teams in East Texas to make it out of bi district play last year, so yes. Yes it was.

The last time we weren’t the last ones standing was 2016.
                That's not what I said. I said u went out in the second round last season. Stop trying to switch it to something else. The comment was about going out in second round. Which they probably would have did the same this season had they been in 6a. Denton Ryan was to much . Longview wasn't nothing this year. Only good against weak or one dimensional run teams. Denton Ryan showed them where they can go back to and stay there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MenOfValor View Post

Longview wasn't nothing this year.
                  37-14.

Comment

• I had forgotten all about the game. I was just on YouTube about 30 minutes ago and saw a video of the 4th qt. Defense punished Longview. Yall needed Miller & Wade lmao!!!!!!
                    Last edited by MenOfValor; 12-26-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I had forgotten all about the game. I was just in YouTube about 30 minutes and saw a video of the 4th qt. Defense punished Longview. Yall needed Miller & Wade lmao!!!!!!
                      Wade didnt make the playoffs.

And Miller does nothing against good defenses, so he wouldn't have been effective today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                        37-14.
                        One demetional run team with no respectable passing Qb. Yea that will get u beat 37-14 by even a Medicare team like Longview was in Covid 20. Yall just keep talking about the past like you always do. 6A 3rd round team would of probably slaughtered worse than Ryan. Be fortunate.
                        Last edited by MenOfValor; 12-26-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                          Wade didnt make the playoffs.

And Miller does nothing against good defenses, so he wouldn't have been effective today.
                          Whatever

Comment

That's not what I said. I said u went out in the second round last season. Stop trying to switch it to something else. The comment was about going out in second round. Which they probably would have did the same this season had they been in 6a. Denton Ryan was to much . Longview wasn't nothing this year. Only good against weak or one dimensional run teams. Denton Ryan showed them where they can go back to and stay there.
                            You said “was it like that last year?” Questioning my original comment if Longview being the last 5A/6A East Texas playing.

The answer, for the fourth consecutive season, is yes.

I knew you would show your face when we fell. But at the end of the day, your sorry Tyler teams once again couldn’t beat us even in a down year for us. A 9-3 season that saw us still go three rounds deep, while your TWO Tyler teams could manage only one single playoff victory in the last two years.

You and your programs are a complete and utter joke. And you will be next season, once again, as Longview rolls over them.

Comment

One demetional run team with no respectable passing Qb. Yea that will get u beat 37-14 by even a Medicare team like Longview was in Covid 20. Yall just keep talking about the past like you always do. 6A 3rd round team would of probably slaughtered worse than Ryan. Be fortunate.
                              And yet, Longview still has 21 more 6A playoff wins than Legacy has in the last decade.

Comment

And yet, Longview still has 21 more 6A playoff wins than Legacy has in the last decade.
                                5ad1 playoffs probably tougher this year then 6ad2 let's get real

Comment

Working...
                                X