*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

bet once lsu offers he committed there from what i understand thats his dream school
    Yeah but we thought the same for Haynes.

Hale seems like one of those great WRs that you see in the Big 10, playing at a place like Ohio State.

Comment

• Lobo Band extending their national record tonight with another superior rating at contest.

https://youtu.be/Nzu0WhA27Y4

Comment

• Way to go band!! Outstanding job with great sound and marching discipline.

Comment

• Happy Birthday 07

Comment

• Is the freshman game being streamed?

Comment

• Originally posted by 85lobooldschool View Post
              Is the freshman game being streamed?
              I'm not counting on it. Don't think Lufkin has been streaming their sub varsities in the past.
              THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
              5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
              40 District Championships
              '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
              '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
              '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
              '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
              '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• McKinney North hosts Sherman tonight, Wylie East travels to West Mesquite tonight.

Obviously the North/Sherman game is pretty large. North winning would clinch their playoff berth and set up the showdown for a likely #2 spot next week.

'24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Lol cute people from Kilgore started of course fantasy now but what if 2004 Kilgore vs 2004 Longview played Kilgore won state that year lol the what if game huh what if we didnt lose our startjng qb twice to acl and had to call up a jv qb we would won state that year sorry Kilgore fans we had Malcolm Kelly Chris ivory Trent williams and vondrell McGee on that team even with out the starting qb we would won big Kilgore struggled with Marshall who we beat easy Malcolm alone was non cover able

Comment

Lol cute people from Kilgore started of course fantasy now but what if 2004 Kilgore vs 2004 Longview played Kilgore won state that year lol the what if game huh what if we didnt lose our startjng qb twice to acl and had to call up a jv qb we would won state that year sorry Kilgore fans we had Malcolm Kelly Chris ivory Trent williams and vondrell McGee on that team even with out the starting qb we would won big Kilgore struggled with Marshall who we beat easy Malcolm alone was non cover able
                    Oh, Jesus! Are they starting up again over there??? I swear to God, before I am dead I want to see a Kilgore vs. Longview match-up with us beating the brakes off of them, of course. We have NEVER gotten along with them off of the field either. I clearly remember going to the OLD "Wild Thang" Club that sat directly across Hwy. 31 from the current Country Tavern Barbecue Restaurant (BEST BBQ IN THE LAND, BY THE WAY) and a DJ from Tyler, Texas would play a certain song usually towards the end of the night. Well, Kilgore would throw up their, K's in sign language form and Longview would throw up our L's.

EVERYONE from East Texas knew what time it was when this happened. It was FURNITURE MOVING time and I promise you, that you didn't want to be caught in the middle when the furniture got to moving. Needless to say, this was the norm every Saturday night until like 2AM Sunday morning. By the way, they loved getting their A$$es beat down every weekend because that's EXACTLY what happened and don't let nobody else tell you otherwise. I was smart enough to get to moving around when I heard the DJ drop the beat to the song. So, I wasn't about to be a recipient of anyone's wooden-table, launching events.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quick View Post

I swear to God, before I am dead I want to see a Kilgore vs. Longview match-up with us beating the brakes off of them, of course.
                      With each passing year, that's less likely to happen. No doubt I was hoping it would happen back in 2009, like it was suppose to before something weird changed things up and we got Whitehouse instead.

Would've been a blood bath.You know a lot of their fans that were alive back then are still holding onto 1987 like it was a state title game.

Comment

• I don't pay folks from these ETX small schools any attention anymore. 70% of the common ETX small school fan dont know football.

Comment

• Their logic that 04 Kilgore had a chance at 04 Longview cause Kilgore had more prospects my question now how many on that 04 Kilgore played in NFL?

Comment

Their logic that 04 Kilgore had a chance at 04 Longview cause Kilgore had more prospects my question now how many on that 04 Kilgore played in NFL?
                            the first quarter would have been 7-0....14-0.....then....welp...game would not have been close.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                              I don't pay folks from these ETX small schools any attention anymore. 70% of the common ETX small school fan dont know football.
                              I TRY not to but, they always got that ONE that pushes my button. Lmao. It's the usual, Gilmer & Carthage fans and alumni. Tatum even wanted some back in their Hay days. I know we have our own rambunctious group in our fanbase as well, so I won't play the innocent role either. BUT, Carthage, Gilmer & Kilgore REALLY want the smoke. And, if either one of them came within 2 touchdowns, on my deceased Father, I would cancel and delete my accounts on the web FOREVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quick View Post

Tatum even wanted some back in their Hay days.
                                Oh they were the damn worst back when Creer, DeMo (Denarius Moore) and those boys were there.

They whole heartedly thought they would kill Longview during that time....but could barely beat teams like Browns got dang boro. Good times lol

Comment

Working...
                                X