Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bad week of football for me lobos lose and ou gets upset by k state cowboys my only chance left at a dub this week 😳

    Comment


    • Cowboys are a fraud....

      Comment


      • Media hyped team .... period

        Comment


        • Oh lobo fans....?what did going 10-0 do for us last year in regular season..... nada !!! Got sent home early.... so relax

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lobos99 View Post
            Oh lobo fans....?what did going 10-0 do for us last year in regular season..... nada !!! Got sent home early.... so relax
            Yall still talking about that? Go online and get a yall some tickets and come down and see old Big Red Raiders. Leave the rest of that alone. It's gone, a new day in the neighborhood

            Comment


            • Drop to #8 😳

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WolverBean View Post
                Drop to #8 😳
                Should be 80 at this point.

                Comment


                • We started off bad in2015? And lost to Marshall still went 4rounds deep

                  Comment


                  • When do tickets go on sale?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WolverBean View Post
                      We started off bad in2015? And lost to Marshall still went 4rounds deep
                      2017 gets smoked by Mesquite Horn early in the season and honestly didn't play their best in the weeks leading to that for numerous reasons. Made some changes, tweaked some stuff and boom...went 5 rounds, and should've played for a title.

                      My senior year in 2010, we started 1-3 with a district loss to North Mesquite. That was never who we were but none the less, we played like sh!t, tough pre-district schedule and all. Got our act together and went 5 rounds, should've been deeper.

                      Both teams always had a ton of potential, just needed to put everything together. The crazy thing is, I compared this team to those two teams before the season started. Much better than 2014/2016 that some have said this team will be. 2020 is sort of a mixture of 2010/2017 because its gonna take some tweakin' (coaching in 2017), but its also gonna take some self accountability (player execution in 2010).

                      I mean we've always played flat in Wk 1 dating back since forever. We've also shown that we can improve over the course of a season too almost every year.

                      But nope, let's cancel the season because they didn't go 10-0.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lobos99 View Post
                        When do tickets go on sale?
                        Tickets are on sale NOW at MarshallISD.com
                        THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

                        1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                        1997
                        5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
                        40 District Championships
                        '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                        '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                        '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
                        '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
                        '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                          2017 gets smoked by Mesquite Horn early in the season and honestly didn't play their best in the weeks leading to that for numerous reasons. Made some changes, tweaked some stuff and boom...went 5 rounds, and should've played for a title.

                          My senior year in 2010, we started 1-3 with a district loss to North Mesquite. That was never who we were but none the less, we played like sh!t, tough pre-district schedule and all. Got our act together and went 5 rounds, should've been deeper.

                          Both teams always had a ton of potential, just needed to put everything together. The crazy thing is, I compared this team to those two teams before the season started. Much better than 2014/2016 that some have said this team will be. 2020 is sort of a mixture of 2010/2017 because its gonna take some tweakin' (coaching in 2017), but its also gonna take some self accountability (player execution in 2010).

                          I mean we've always played flat in Wk 1 dating back since forever. We've also shown that we can improve over the course of a season too almost every year.

                          But nope, let's cancel the season because they didn't go 10-0.
                          i know right people acting like we haven't had bad slow starts before and end the season good ,shoot we have had fast starts and go one and done so. We are Longview not some tyler isd schools

                          Comment


                          • i member when i was in school we had years we went 7-3 going into playoffs and we made 4-5rounds deep peaked at the right time

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

                              shoot we have had fast starts and go one and done so.
                              Ain't that the dang truth. Still never gotten over 2005.
                              THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

                              1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                              1997
                              5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
                              40 District Championships
                              '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                              '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                              '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
                              '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
                              '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

                                Ain't that the dang truth. Still never gotten over 2005.
                                Right if we had our best wr and a qb for that game we probably won and like someone said probably be best team

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X