*** Official Longview Lobo Thread - Home of LOBO Nation ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Hayden's article...

DE Omar French was in full pads for the first time this season and took quite a few reps with both the first and second teams. French reports to the doctor again on Thursday and is expected to be cleared to return to game action. He's put in the work off the field definitely and now it's time to find that football level of movement and if his practice debut on Monday was any indication, it won't be long. He went one-on-one with TE Emmanuel Gordon with the first team. Also on the defensive front, Trey Lanier was a forced to be reckoned on Monday -- very quick and very disruptive.
    THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
    5A D1, 2008 4A D1, 2009 4A D1 State Finalist
    40 District Championships
    '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
    '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
    '04, '11, '12, '13, '20 Regional Finalist
    '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14, '19 Area Finalist
    '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• Originally posted by LOBOFAN84 View Post
      B -- O -- R -- I -- N -- G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone dance, or do something stupid (007?).....I need some entertainment!!

Aye!! I neverrrrrrrr do anything stupid. Well.........never on here lol

Anyways, I don't have much to talk about now. We've lost to Roaches and then gave up 45 to those arrogant folks from little house on the prairie, and we'll probably lose to Tyler Jr. on Friday. Don't even get me started on LSU too. I'm just thankful the Spurs won this year......smh
      LSU
      LUFKIN PANTHERS

2001 5A DIVISION II State Champs

R.I.P Coach Outlaw

Comment

• Ok since we are bored...........what in the world did they change the nachos for????? 5 bucks for tostitos and chili I don't want??

Bring back the big chips in the boat!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingwolf View Post
          Ok since we are bored...........what in the world did they change the nachos for????? 5 bucks for tostitos and chili I don't want??

Bring back the big chips in the boat!!!!
          The popcorn is still the BEST!
          LOBO4LIFE

Comment

• Big win for the Volleyball girls over Hallsville. Believe that was just Hallsville's second loss of the year.

'24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

• OK, gotta go to Houston Saturday and I'm torn between going to watch Elkins vs Willowridge or Katy vs Katy Seven Lakes. I know the later is a 6A. What's the best game or should I just go for scouting potential?
              Twitter: @Booster73Lobo www.LobosFootball.com

Comment

• Scouting potential! I wonder if Elkins is as good as people say.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post
                  Scouting potential! I wonder if Elkins is as good as people say.
                  Actually be pretty close to Missouri City, so we will see. Too bad it's Willowridge and not Ridge Point, their next opponent. Now that would be killing two birds with one shot!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post
                    Scouting potential! I wonder if Elkins is as good as people say.
                    Well...they've beaten Houston Lamar and A&M Consolidated this season. That Lamar win is BIG. Biggest statement win of any 5A program in the state imo.

Remember their QB Johnathan Giles giving Katy fits last season in the playoffs. I know I give Temple QB Chad President glory of being the best QB in 5A...but Giles could give him a run for his money. They return 11 from a year ago btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboBooster73 View Post
                      OK, gotta go to Houston Saturday and I'm torn between going to watch Elkins vs Willowridge or Katy vs Katy Seven Lakes. I know the later is a 6A. What's the best game or should I just go for scouting potential?
                      Katy-Seven Lakes if you're HOPING for a good game. Elkins will destroy Willowridge...but it's a team we could potentially play down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                        Well...they've beaten Houston Lamar and A&M Consolidated this season. That Lamar win is BIG. Biggest statement win of any 5A program in the state imo.
                        I know based off last season or two years ago that a win over Lamar would be big, but is it that big this year? I know they beat Houston Math Science & Tech 81-0 buttttt....lol.

On the topic of A&M, talk about not being that shocked of their "fall off." Could see that written on the wall from a mile away. They could easily be 1-4 right now heading into their game against Bryan.

Comment

• 4-1 and have whooped everyone who's played them..other than Elkins.

But I was speaking in terms of the personal that Lamar has. Thought they would beat Elkins for sure. Not to mention beating a good D1 team doesn't hurt anything.

Guessing College Station hit Consolidated pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                            Katy-Seven Lakes if you're HOPING for a good game. Elkins will destroy Willowridge...but it's a team we could potentially play down the road.
                            I know Katy/Seven Lakes will probably be the better game, but really wanted to see J. Giles for Elkins. When you look at offensive stats, his pop out more than anyone else's. Dual threat for sure. Did notice some size on their OL which could also be a factor although not sure all those were starters. Their primary running back based on his size, seems to be a little scat back so interested to confirm that also. They also hold opponents scoring down with a good number of takeaways so their defense deserves a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOBOFAN84 View Post
                              B -- O -- R -- I -- N -- G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone dance, or do something stupid (007?).....I need some entertainment!!

Hmmm.....07 do you know her? lol
                              LSU
                              LUFKIN PANTHERS

2001 5A DIVISION II State Champs

R.I.P Coach Outlaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Lpack007 View Post

Hmmm.....07 do you know her? lol

You better watch it......he nearly broke up with me for texting......."GO REBELS" lol!!!
                                LOBO4LIFE

Comment

Working...
                                X