**** Official ALLEN EAGLES Nest ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NewEagleFan View Post

We are the clear underdog in this one. Aside from Heath nobody even challenged you, we lost 2 this year.
    It looks to me like Mr. Hyde left the building last week for parts unknown.
    "There is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it, if only we are brave enough to be it"--Amanda Gorman

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme Commander View Post

Come on, now. I've been reading your team thread. "...it is HARD to imagine another team being better."
      Not quite what he said, but a good "bulletin board twist" lol
      "There is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it, if only we are brave enough to be it"--Amanda Gorman

Comment

We are the clear underdog in this one. Aside from Heath nobody even challenged you, we lost 2 this year.
        I don’t know about clear favorite. I can’t recall the last time ET was beat this badly in a playoff game. Impressive win

Comment

• Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

I don’t know about clear favorite. I can’t recall the last time ET was beat this badly in a playoff game. Impressive win
          While the Eagles played an outstanding game, your guys killed themselves with stupid penalties. I can't recall a Trinity team being that undisciplined. I'm sure a lot of it was frustration, but I think your team is much better than it showed yesterday.
          NewEagleFan
          All-State
          Last edited by NewEagleFan; 11-28-2021, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post

It looks to me like Mr. Hyde left the building last week for parts unknown.
            You don't think you're a clear favorite?

Comment

• Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

VS SLC last year was 59-35 and VS DeSoto 2013 was 61-35.
              Þetta reddast!

Comment

While the Eaglwplayed an outstanding game, your guys killed themselves with stupid penalties. I can't recall a Trinity team being that undisciplined. I'm sure a lot of it was frustration, but I think your team is much better than it showed yesterday.
                That team this year was notorious for dirty play. Several of the kids reported getting there balls squeezed in piles to being spit on repeatedly to racist slurs. The coaches had warned our kids not to retaliate. They even put together a video to let the kids see what they were up against.

i don’t think they are used to getting whipped in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Comment

You don't think you're a clear favorite?
                  We are a clear favorite, but not by much more than a TD realistically. I don't care what the computers say.

calpreps:
                  Carroll 38, Allen 28 .

but wait!
                  Heath 40, Tomball 31

i think it will be more what we expected the Allen/ET game to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllenDawgz View Post
                    That team this year was notorious for dirty play. Several of the kids reported getting there balls squeezed in piles to being spit on repeatedly to racist slurs. The coaches had warned our kids not to retaliate. They even put together a video to let the kids see what they were up against.

i don’t think they are used to getting whipped in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
                    Very interesting.
                    I'm not saying that didn't happen just curious how many would be willing to make a formal complaint to the HEB ISD on this issue.
                    These are serious accusations and if true there needs to be some changes made.
                    EagleDuggy
                    Varsity
                    Last edited by EagleDuggy; 11-28-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleDuggy View Post

Very interesting.
                      I'm not saying that didn't happen just curious how many would be willing to make a formal complaint to the HEB ISD on this issue.
                      These are serious accusations and if true there needs to be some changes made.
                      My son is a starter on D and the first statement in the door yesterday was how dirty they were. And I can confirm the team was shown film of dirty plays to prepare them for what they were going to face. He even said it was sent to the head of the ref chapter to watch out for the game.

Comment

We are a clear favorite, but not by much more than a TD realistically. I don't care what the computers say.

calpreps:
                        Carroll 38, Allen 28 .

but wait!
                        Heath 40, Tomball 31

To me, the Calpreps prediction looks about right. I think next year is when this team makes big noise. I have been ultra impressed with the maturation of Hawkins. But realistically, SLC has a huge edge in big game experience here.

Comment

• Just got parent email, we are the Home Team

Comment

• Originally posted by AllenDawgz View Post

You’d think they’d have learned that earlier this season wink wink. And that happened a whole lot in our game too especially when they went down by 5 scores.
                            Deep playoff runs are, in part, wars of attrition.

Comment

calpreps:
                              Carroll 38, Allen 28 .

but wait!
                              Heath 40, Tomball 31

Based on Allen’s average body of work this year, that’s probably about right.

If the Allen team from the Guyer game and the previous 6 quarters of the playoffs shows up, I think this will be a helluva game. If the Allen team from the Prosper/McBoyd/LH-first-half shows up, it’ll be SLC by 20+.

The one thing I don’t see happening is an Allen blowout win. SLC too talented and has played too consistently this year for that to happen IMO…

Comment

• Originally posted by bwgophers View Post

Based on Allen’s average body of work this year, that’s probably about right.

If the Allen team from the Guyer game and the previous 6 quarters of the playoffs shows up, I think this will be a helluva game. If the Allen team from the Prosper/McBoyd/LH-first-half shows up, it’ll be SLC by 20+.

The one thing I don’t see happening is an Allen blowout win. SLC too talented and has played too consistently this year for that to happen IMO…
                                IF you blow us out, you better win a SC.

Comment

Working...
                                X