HAPPY EASTER from LTcav83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY EASTER from LTcav83

It has been a few months since I last posted. I have had some health issues that I am dealing with. I am better now than I have been. I have missed this community and look forward to posting more in the future.

I hope all of you have a great Easter and celebrate our Risen King!

Welcome back and Happy Easter 83!

Comment

Happy Easter! Glad to hear you're doing better.
      Deep playoff runs are, in part, wars of attrition.

Comment

Happy Easter everyone and God Bless.

Comment

Happy Easter y'all!

Comment

Happy Easter!!! Missed you man.. Glad you are doing better...

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcav83 View Post
              It has been a few months since I last posted. I have had some health issues that I am dealing with. I am better now than I have been. I have missed this community and look forward to posting more in the future.

Hope you are better and good to see you back. Take care of yourself, we gotta argue soon. Meanwhile, happy Easter to you and yours, and may your health stay renewed.
              "Persevere." -- Judge Jackson

Comment

My best Easter wishes go out to you snd everyone and I wish you the best health and happy spirit that can be foundβ€¦βœ…πŸ‘πŸ™

Comment

Three straight losses to North Shore will make a fella sick for sure! Sorry just couldn't resist.🀣 Good to hear you're doing better and praying for continued healing. And happy Easter to you and yours.

Comment

Lost the family horseshoe tournament and the back yard egg toss today πŸ‘Ž

Comment

Happy Easter, even though it's Monday for me, lol. Sorry to hear about your health issues, but glad to hear you're doing better now.

Comment

Happy belated Easter to all

Comment

Thankful you are doing better!!
                          #leavenomanbehind

Comment

Glad to see you're doing better. I was wondering if I had run you off or something lol. Board just isn't the same without the LT/NS banter

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220418-113218_YouTube.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	668682 ...

Comment

Working...
                              X