No announcement yet.

Official 2022-2024 11-6A (District of Doom) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow there are some huge kids out there for this to have been an 8th grade game. Cedar Hill won't be down for long with these coming up and Ward being able to bring in a new culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHSPANTHERFANGG View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf1QMTSbAic

Wow there are some huge kids out there for this to have been an 8th grade game. Cedar Hill won't be down for long with these coming up and Ward being able to bring in a new culture.
      Those kids looking bigger and faster than Permian's freshman and JV squads lol.

Comment

• Desoto U now has both basketball programs at State. Incredible!!

Comment

Desoto U now has both basketball programs at State. Incredible!!
          The talent level down there in football; track/field and BB for girls and boys is insane

Comment

Desoto U now has both basketball programs at State. Incredible!!
            What a difference both Panther programs have/make not only in 11-6A but statewide. What an accomplishment though for Eagle boys and Coach Bacon, getting win #700 last night and #701 today. Coach Robinson, regardless of outcome tonight, has done a tremendous job with the freshman fab four and team. Cannot recall if their ever has been a team/school to win state football, and both basketball state championships in the same year/season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post
              What a difference both Panther programs have/make not only in 11-6A but statewide. What an accomplishment though for Eagle boys and Coach Bacon, getting win #700 last night and #701 today. Coach Robinson, regardless of outcome tonight, has done a tremendous job with the freshman fab four and team. Cannot recall if their ever has been a team/school to win state football, and both basketball state championships in the same year/season?
              I think MBB has been done but not WBB and definitely not both . I hope y’all do it! That would be amazing. I could get into the shoulda coulda wouldas but it’s pointless. Go Eagles

Comment

• First the Duncanville basketball programs now the Duncanville Track program, come on coaches, think with your big head, you know all eyes are on the athletic programs. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAvenger View Post
                  First the Duncanville basketball programs now the Duncanville Track program, come on coaches, think with your big head, you know all eyes are on the athletic programs. SMH.
                  Did I miss something?

Comment

Did I miss something?

word is the head track coach is suspended. I haven’t seen him at the last three track meets. Don’t know when he got suspended. One of his assistance has been terminated due to extracurricular activities.

Comment

word is the head track coach is suspended. I haven’t seen him at the last three track meets. Don’t know when he got suspended. One of his assistance has been terminated due to extracurricular activities.
                      Wow!!!!.....Just amazing and heart breaking on the conduct of individuals in these roles.Just mind boggling.

Comment

I figured something after the twitter page was deactivated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post

Wow!!!!.....Just amazing and heart breaking on the conduct of individuals in these roles.Just mind boggling.
                          Individuals or a systemic problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by hook em 22 View Post

Individuals or a systemic problem?
                            Both are a shame and embarrassing.

Comment

• Waxahachie Football Schedule 2023
                              8/25 at Ennis
                              9/1 at Arlington Lamar
                              9/8. Grand Prairie
                              9/15 at Cedar Hill
                              9/22 DeSoto
                              10/6 Duncanville (hc)
                              10/13 at Legacy
                              10/20 Mansfield
                              10/27 at Lake Ridge
                              11/2. Skyline (sn)

Comment

First the Duncanville basketball programs now the Duncanville Track program, come on coaches, think with your big head, you know all eyes are on the athletic programs. SMH.

More accusations in the district.

UIL Looking Into Eligibility Questions Against a North Texas Girls Basketball Team

Information shared with NBC 5 raised questions about some players' eligibility to play on the DeSoto High School girls' varsity basketball team. NBC 5 confirmed the group that oversees high school sports is aware of the accusations.

"We have received complaints regarding the DeSoto Girls Basketball team and student eligibility. The UIL is currently in contact with DeSoto administration and working to gather pertinent information at this time," said UIL spokeswoman Julia Zachary.

NBC 5 reached out to DeSoto ISD about the situation. The district responded in a written statement and said, "The district is aware of the information presented to the University Interscholastic League and is working collaboratively with the UIL."

...​

Information shared with NBC 5 raised questions about some players’ eligibility to play on the DeSoto High School girls’ varsity basketball team. NBC 5 confirmed the group that oversees high school sports is aware of the accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X