Allen Wins
    23.08%
    Southlake Wins
    66.67%
    Game Goes Into Triple Overtime
    11.54%

The poll is expired.

Þetta reddast!

I think Southlake Carroll will win this. I think they will exploit Allen’s secondary unlike Euless Trinity.

Good luck to both teams and no injuries!

Comment

How can you say anything other than SLC is the favorite in this one?

Comment

Carroll is 6-0 vs. Allen in the playoffs. Does this matter? I think it does as these kids who probably didn't even know this will hear this and make it 7-0. Go Dragons!
        A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
        Jack Dempsey,
        professional heavyweight boxer

Comment

Allen’s results look bipolar. Very hard to predict high ceiling teams who have that kind of schedule.

Comment

Did Allen lose to Prosper? Hmmmm. Maybe they couldn't find their way into the stadium with Prosper's horrendous parking challenges? Inquiring minds want to know.
            drgnbkr
            All-America
            Last edited by drgnbkr; 11-27-2021, 10:26 PM.
            A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
            Jack Dempsey,
            professional heavyweight boxer

Comment

Gotta give the edge to SLC, they're just really good this year. I think Allen makes a game of it early, with SLC pulling away in the 3rd quarter? Will they have a stream for this one or is one NFHS or whatever it is? I heard they haven't been that great as of late...

Comment

How wealthy is Southlake Carroll compared to Allen? That will determine the winner. I see two cash-money powerhouses battling it out to win the referees’ favor with under the table deals. This is gonna be a good one.

Comment

I think Allen is very variable. There is a scenario where they play lights out and make this a heck of a game. But I think all things considered SLC wins this one by 14-21 points.

Comment

Originally posted by OakTreeOut-n-Up View Post
                    Allen’s results look bipolar. Very hard to predict high ceiling teams who have that kind of schedule.
                    FYSA, Allen IS bipolar!
                    Never mistake motion for action.

E. Hemingway.

Comment

Originally posted by drgnbkr View Post
                      Did Allen lose to Prosper? Hmmmm. Maybe they couldn't find their way into the stadium with Prosper's horrendous parking challenges? Inquiring minds want to know.
                      Got that right. Complete s-show trying to navigate around that stadium.

Comment

Carroll is 6-0 vs. Allen in the playoffs. Does this matter? I think it does as these kids who probably didn't even know this will hear this and make it 7-0. Go Dragons!
                        Lol this isn’t going to motivate SLC to a win…

Comment

I think it has zero to do with it. Allen handled SLC easily in the last 2 meetings, that also has zero to do with this game.

Comment

I think it will be a competitive game but SLC wins it in the end 31 to 21

Comment

I believe it will be close with the SLC defense making a play late to win it.

Comment

Working...
                              X