Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Regional Semifinal Scores

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spring scores after an extremely confusing series of officiating. 28-7.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PiedTruther View Post
      Spring scores after an extremely confusing series of officiating. 28-7.
      I got so bored of it I turned the game off. Never seen anything like that.

      Comment


      • Duncanville up 35-7. 2:20 left in the game.

        Comment


        • Spring ran back the kickoff, but a fight broke out during the play which called it dead. Both players ejected.
          Last edited by PiedTruther; 11-27-2021, 09:53 PM.

          Comment


          • 24 tomball
            21 heath
            4th

            Comment


            • 27 tomball
              21 heath
              4th

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PiedTruther View Post
                Spring ran back the kickoff, but a fight broke out during the play which called it dead. Both players ejected.
                Does that affect them next week?

                Comment


                • 42-7 on a pick-6 after even more indescribable officiating. 0:06 left.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pied View Post

                    Does that affect them next week?
                    I think so, but it was on special teams, so might not be a big effect.

                    Comment


                    • Upset alert?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pied View Post

                        Does that affect them next week?
                        Yes. Ruled state Players ejected must sit out half/game if playing next week.

                        Comment


                        • This is the Tomball I had in my Top-15 a few weeks ago. Rockwall going to need a Hoover-sized miracle here to pull it out.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post
                            Upset alert?
                            Must say did not expect this one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post

                              Must say did not expect this one.
                              Another shocker!
                              ├×etta reddast!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 92Tiger View Post
                                This is the Tomball I had in my Top-15 a few weeks ago. Rockwall going to need a Hoover-sized miracle here to pull it out.
                                Army is getting a QB to say the least.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X