Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region 3 Final North Shore (12-1) vs Atascocita (11-2) Fri 12/3 7pm Pasadena Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gator4ever View Post

The edge goes to the team who shows up ready to play more than the other and that edge has yet to be determined right?
    Avoiding turnovers and stupid penalties make more of an edge than a so called better offense or defense.
    All in all the Eagles have been able to manage the adversity while NS has not actually faced much. Springs in the game at halftime???
    The best team will win in the Eagles and that’s what it really really looks like…. Just imagine if they only hit on 80 percent of all cylinders…. Lights out for NS.

🤡🤡🤡
    Hmmmm, okay!

I guess we'll have to wait till Friday at 7pm to see who handles adversity better

Comment

I sense much tension…

Comment

Originally posted by Cmb149 View Post
        I sense much tension…

I sense the end is near for someone and not a prediction of point spreads as so done many many times in the past.
        The real question to me and my opinion of things is how will the Eagles keep from scoring 60 on LT?

Comment

Originally posted by Gator4ever View Post

I sense the end is near for someone and not a prediction of point spreads as so done many many times in the past.
          The real question to me and my opinion of things is how will the Eagles keep from scoring 60 on LT?
          The better question is how will do he eagles not give up 60 to LT

Comment

Originally posted by ETRTW View Post

This season has shown Guyer as the exception and not the norm. The defense has actually been good this year. Barring a complete meltdown, The A defense not giving up 60 points this year.

2016 LT is gone. 2021 LT might not beat Brennan. The A or NS should get pass LT this year. People might really be sleeping on Brennan.
            Last edited by ClutchCity4ever; 12-02-2021, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClutchCity4ever View Post

2016 LT is gone. 2021 LT might not beat Brennan. The A or NS should get pass LT this year. People might really be sleeping on Brennan.
              NS can say that as they have done it before……… The A needs to do it before being confident they can. Have to earn those stripes.

Comment

NS can say that as they have done it before……… The A needs to do it before being confident they can. Have to earn those stripes.
                This is true. 0-2 against LT all time and neither game was close. This team has shown a lot more fight, grittiness and resilience than past teams. Normally Atascocita wins with offense and that hasn’t been the case.

Comment

I actually don’t see the Eagles giving up nearly 60 against Lake Travis. 20-30 is more realistic, if that. I think that their defense is night and day better than in the past years I’ve seen them. It also helps that Lake Travis is also night and day worse than in past years.

Comment

NS came within 2 yards of losing to Thompson last week. A real shocker in my opinion. Hopefully that was a wake up call and will get them focused this week. NS can beat LT, Cita cannot. Since I always root for GHA teams in the playoffs, I would love to see NS win it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by katybacker View Post
                      NS came within 2 yards of losing to Thompson last week. A real shocker in my opinion. Hopefully that was a wake up call and will get them focused this week. NS can beat LT, Cita cannot. Since I always root for GHA teams in the playoffs, I would love to see NS win it all.
                      No, Northshore came within two yards of allowing another first down, far from losing
                      Blue Mountain State

Comment

You don’t think Atascocita can beat Lake Travis, my guy? 😂 Practically anybody still in playoffs right now would whoop up on them. I’d like to see Sam Rayburn versus this years Lake Travis for a nail biter.
                        Last edited by Cmb149; 12-03-2021, 07:26 AM.

Comment

You’re going off past history. This is a new year and different defense. The region 3 winner will play for a state title this year

Comment

• Originally posted by ClutchCity4ever View Post
                            You’re going off past history. This is a new year and different defense. The region 3 winner will play for a state title this year
                            Without a doubt, but I believe the winner of the SC will be coming from the other side of the bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmb149 View Post

You don’t think Atascocita can beat Lake Travis, my guy? 😂 Practically anybody still in playoffs right now would whoop up on them. I’d like to see Sam Rayburn versus this years Lake Travis for a nail biter.
                              Thank you for mentioning Sam Rayburn, but them against
                              LT would be like the battle of Wounded Knee. A slaughter.
                              "The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by WoodlandsGuy View Post

Without a doubt, but I believe the winner of the SC will be coming from the other side of the bracket.
                                Who do you think that’ll be?

Comment

Working...
                                X