Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region 3 Final North Shore (12-1) vs Atascocita (11-2) Fri 12/3 7pm Pasadena Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best game on the line up this coming weekend
    Blue Mountain State

Comment

And it's the only game on Friday so all eyes will be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ray1301 View Post
        This is the best game on the line up this coming weekend
        This, and SLC/Allen and DV/Desoto. Gonna be big.
        "The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Cool View Post
          And it's the only game on Friday so all eyes will be on it.
          Yup! Whoever wins, doesn’t matter if it’s North Shore or Atascocita, should equally be able to handle Lake Travis. Who would be the likely opponent after LT?

Comment

Expecting Atascocita to play a better game especially down the stretch. Rivalry teams going head to head deep in the playoffs are always a thriller, majority of the time coming down to the last few possessions. North Shore D will have to continue to play exceptional to get the W

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Cool View Post
              If you're thinking of catching this one live. I wouldn't mess around getting tickets. The stadium only seats around 10,300.

Comment

Originally posted by North Shore Mike View Post

Comment

Originally posted by North Shore 07 View Post

Veterans Memorial Stadium, opened in 1965, is a 12,700-capacity stadium in Pasadena, Texas, owned by the Pasadena Independent School District.

I guess the stadium can cram 13,000 lol
                  With a seating capacity of approximately 13,000 fans, Pasadena ISD's Veterans Memorial Stadium was one of the largest high school stadiums constructed when .
                  Last edited by North Shore Mike; 11-29-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by North Shore Mike View Post
                    Veterans Memorial Stadium, opened in 1965, is a 12,700-capacity stadium in Pasadena, Texas, owned by the Pasadena Independent School District.

I guess the stadium can cram 13,000 lol
                    With a seating capacity of approximately 13,000 fans, Pasadena ISD's Veterans Memorial Stadium was one of the largest high school stadiums constructed when .
                    Must have standing room somewhere lol

Comment

Stallworth would have been a good choice. 16,500 capacity, easy access, and closer to the two schools.

Comment

Originally posted by SoutheastTX View Post
                        Stallworth would have been a good choice. 16,500 capacity, easy access, and closer to the two schools.
                        Its actually further about 5 miles and they normally host 5a games there during the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

Its actually further about 5 miles and they normally host 5a games there during the playoffs
                          I am pretty sure its closer to Atascocita, and only a bit farther from NS. On average closer to all. Easy access off of I-10, and no 5A game. It's vacant this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SoutheastTX View Post

I am pretty sure its closer to Atascocita, and only a bit farther from NS. On average closer to all. Easy access off of I-10, and no 5A game. It's vacant this weekend.
                            Stallworth is

32 miles from Atascocita

19 miles from North Shore

Veterans Memorial is

26 miles from Atascocita

13 miles from North Shore

Also that I10 traffic is crazy at 5-6pm especially lately due to construction

Comment

If Bailey and Harris are back, then I think NS wins comfortably. They are a more explosive, unpredictable offense when Bailey is QB.

Comment

Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post
                                If Bailey and Harris are back, then I think NS wins comfortably. They are a more explosive, unpredictable offense when Bailey is QB.
                                Both should be back this week.

Bailey is a good enough thrower to keep the defense honest and a much better runner. That opens up the field a lot for the offense

Comment

Working...
                                X