Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region 3 Final North Shore (12-1) vs Atascocita (11-2) Fri 12/3 7pm Pasadena Stadium

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So many wrongs in this game from Atascocita… Too many to make them all right. Beside Dewberry, the offensive line was getting crushed, and because the offense couldn’t sustain a drive, the defense was completely gassed by the end of the 3rd quarter. Not many positives other than the fact that #2 and #5 were getting burned left and right by the Atascocita receivers, yet they insisted on playing man-to-man. I guess that’s good for the Atascocita receivers as their recruiting progresses but this is a team sport. Great play from North Shore overall. I didn’t see as many mistakes. That’s what it takes to play beyond this level! MVP for this game would be the North Shore defensive line for creating a lot of havoc for Brown.
    Last edited by Cmb149; 12-03-2021, 10:17 PM.

    Comment


    • NS defense balled out. Don’t like to play the what if game but a senior Sessions would’ve taken advantage of the cover 0. WRs were open most of the night. What could’ve been?… Finish the job Mustangs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by North Shore Mike View Post
        Don't know if any 6A school has had a Freshman lead them to a 6A Semi final but NS has. The NS OC was not very good tonight. All those options, delays and draws just put the Freshman in a position to do way to much and the first down lost yardage plays just put the offense in a horrible position. No rhythm, no flow. Just a struggle.

        The D was lights out again without Harris. 4 int's along with a pick six. Our DT Kris Ross got a pick in a way that JJ Watt did a few times. Just snatched it out of the air at close range.

        We have to play much better to have a chance at a State Championship...
        Wow, Harris has been out a lot this year. Hope he makes a return next week

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

          Wow, Harris has been out a lot this year. Hope he makes a return next week
          Believe he has played in 2 games.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

            If their QB hadn't scrambled for yards the last drive they would have ended up with negative yards

            Their OLine got dominated tonight
            I mean, i know the DL for North Shore is pretty salty, hell the front 7 pretty much is. But it's not like their OL are a bunch of slouches. Crazy. Congrats on the win.

            Comment


            • Did Mitchell take any snaps tonight or was it the exclusive Beatem & Bailey Circus tonight?

              Really hoping to see LT and Shore play next week. Could be a really good football game.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nsmustang View Post
                Against a superb team, the NS secondary will have trouble. Glad they won. Cita was able to make some great catches but There also We’re several Bad throws and dropped passes that hurt them.
                Main reason I’d like to see LT play you guys next week. Could be a lot of fireworks seeing their offense try to score against the Shore D.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nsmustang View Post
                  Against a superb team, the NS secondary will have trouble. Glad they won. Cita was able to make some great catches but There also We’re several Bad throws and dropped passes that hurt them.
                  Who has a better receiving corp than Atascocita?

                  Game should have been a blowout honestly. It should have been like 35-7 at halftime. Bailey didn't see his brother twice on wide routes, didn't see Amador wide open, and got a pass tipped when Owens was over the middle wide open

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cmb149 View Post
                    So many wrongs in this game from Atascocita… Too many to make them all right. Beside Dewberry, the offensive line was getting crushed, and because the offense couldn’t sustain a drive, the defense was completely gassed by the end of the 3rd quarter. Not many positives other than the fact that #2 and #5 were getting burned left and right by the Atascocita receivers, yet they insisted on playing man-to-man. I guess that’s good for the Atascocita receivers as their recruiting progresses but this is a team sport. Great play from North Shore overall. I didn’t see as many mistakes. That’s what it takes to play beyond this level! MVP for this game would be the North Shore defensive line for creating a lot of havoc for Brown.
                    After the 3rd quarter I was going to say you know what I'm proud of Coach Cross for making the adjustments and relaxing coverage then he goes back the man to man bump and run and that's when we started getting beat. Dewberry held his own but I seen him get beat a time or two as well.

                    Comment


                    • 15 punts in the game tells ya all you need to know about both offenses…lol!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ClutchCity4ever View Post
                        NS defense balled out. Don’t like to play the what if game but a senior Sessions would’ve taken advantage of the cover 0. WRs were open most of the night. What could’ve been?… Finish the job Mustangs
                        What game did you watch? Receivers open most of the night? Hell most of the night he couldn't get back in his drop to get the throw off. It would have been the same thing with Sessions back there. He probably would have made a play or two more but he's not that significant of a game changer to tip the scale when the DLine is getting killed

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by North Shore Mike View Post

                          Believe he has played in 2 games.
                          He's played in 6 games

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 92Tiger View Post
                            Did Mitchell take any snaps tonight or was it the exclusive Beatem & Bailey Circus tonight?

                            Really hoping to see LT and Shore play next week. Could be a really good football game.
                            He took the final snap of the game and that was it. If Harris is back and he shuts down Burton things could get challenging for the LT offense. The lack of offense by NS is what would make it a competitive/semi competitive game

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

                              He's played in 6 games
                              What games did he play in?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 92Tiger View Post
                                Cita is stumped again by the Shore. The Bailey-Brown show should be fun to watch the next two season. Bailey just has a more completely team (especially on defense) to protect him.

                                Hurts to see Session down there on the sideline….makes you wonder what could have been. Once NS jumped in front like that, Brown just not quite mature enough to lead the team back. Cita could have really used Session tonight.
                                NS has lost 3 games in the past 4 seasons...a lot of teams have been stumped. Those 3 losses were also just barely by inches losses.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X