Summer Creek - Cinco Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Creek - Cinco Ranch

I was planning to go to this one at U of H Saturday at 1 but the weather is not looking good. Seems like no one cares about this game.

The fact that both are still alive is a little surprising. Could be a close but district ties means I have to pick Summer Creek to win.

Comment

Creek by 20+

Comment

Do we have any Summer Creek posters? I think our last Cinco fans are still lost in the 0-10 losers lounge from a couple years ago!

Cinco played their best game of the year last week, but still a tall order this week. I still have Creek winning…but this one could be a good one if Rutherford plays well for Cinco.

Comment

Who would rainy weather help? Hurt? Or would it matter?

Comment

Sc 31
            Cr 21

My Prediction

Comment

I don’t think anybody cares because who ever wins is going to get destroyed next.

Comment

Originally posted by ETRTW View Post
                I don’t think anybody cares because who ever wins is going to get destroyed next.
                That's cold.
                "If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team."
                Bud Wilkinson

Comment

And unnecessary. These teams and their respective fan bases have earned the right to live in this moment this week. The next round will take care of itself when it arrives. I never understand the point of comments like that which was made.

Comment

I think that with all the rain, Summer Creek will have the advantage because they have two capable running backs.

Comment

62-41 Summer Creek!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't as close as the score indicates. Good game to watch. Happy for the 3 former Port Arthur Memorial coaches. Coach Harrison, Coach Harmon and Coach Swinton.
                      mr. buddy garrity
                      All-State
                      Last edited by mr. buddy garrity; 11-27-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X