Allen Vs. Trinity @ Allen Eagle Stadium 11/27 @ 2:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Some Eagle Fan View Post
    Congratulations on the fake punt. Now take OG out of the game. I’d hate to see him injured at this point. I look forward to seeing him at Stillwater!
    You’ll never see him play at Okie State.
    Super B
    Content Contributor
    Last edited by Super B; 11-27-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• People already saying Allen is going to get smoked next week. And I’m sure all news writer picks will be for SLC. Fine by me…. I love Allen playing the underdog roll each week here on out….

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfwtheticket View Post
        People already saying Allen is going to get smoked next week. And I’m sure all news writer picks will be for SLC. Fine by me…. I love Allen playing the underdog roll each week here on out….
        Good lockerroom material.
        Þetta reddast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Super B View Post
          He has the talent.
          Þetta reddast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme Commander View Post

He has the talent.
            I have to say, Ok. state has been creative this year getting kids with talent on the field. Take the Green bros, I’m pretty sure they were slotted in as an off tackle
            slot-almost like an H back. Im not sure if Ollie will get groomed to be that next back for OSU-but I bet he gets on the field somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme Commander View Post

He has the talent.
              Yes he does.

Comment

Man, your support, or lack of, is really something to behold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger View Post

Man, your support, or lack of, is really something to behold.
                  What does OG’s status or lack thereof at somewhere not named Trinity have to do with the price of tea in China, or the Trinity football program?

Comment

What does OG’s status or lack thereof at somewhere not named Trinity have to do with the price of tea in China, or the Trinity football program?
                    …………
                    “These are mostly just opinions. I’m not an expert and I don’t need to be right……. Lol”- SAC17

Comment

Yes he does.
                      Perhaps we saw a little bit of your reasoning earlier today.
                      Never mistake motion for action.

E. Hemingway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Some Eagle Fan View Post

Perhaps we saw a little bit of your reasoning earlier today.
                        Yeah, before halftime I was going to say he needed to take a nap but I didn’t want to offend any Trinity fans with my cunning sense of humor. During the second half of play id say OGs crankiness escalated to hibernation levels of recovery.
                        “These are mostly just opinions. I’m not an expert and I don’t need to be right……. Lol”- SAC17

Comment

• Originally posted by SAC17 View Post

Yeah, before halftime I was going to say he needed to take a nap but I didn’t want to offend any Trinity fans with my cunning sense of humor. During the second half of play id say OGs crankiness escalated to hibernation levels of recovery.
                          He’s got plenty of time now.
                          Never mistake motion for action.

E. Hemingway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfwtheticket View Post
                            The picks all but 1 going to Trinity is a bit bizarre considering Allen’s football tradition the last decade AND it’s at home…

But I’ll assume the picks are entirely based on last years result, and until Allen can prove they can,
                            at best, slow their RB down, I get it…

I’ll take being the underdog all day long. Hopefully gives Allen motivation from the jump. But let’s be real, it’s not like Allen ever got taken to the woodshed this season and got their tails beat…. This will be a fun game, because neither team will get blown out…
                            This didn't age well.

Comment

Saying he won't play where he has committed speaks volumes. Wishy washy at best. Ollie will play, just hide and watch. No tea involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Watch_The_Games View Post

This didn't age well.
                                😂 it did not. But it WAS a fun game, since I’m an Allen fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X