Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regional Semi - NS (11-1) vs Tompkins (11-1) Fri. Nov. 26 - 1 pm at GPISD Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched both teams play against Clear Springs this year and in my opinion North Shore should win by a comfortable margin this week. North Shore is much more athletic and better defensively as we had a pretty easy time scoring on Tompkins while we couldn't get much off the North Shore defense.

Comment

We need a “North Shore’s Botched Fake Punts Greatest Hits” video compilation over the last 20 years….because that would be pretty funny.

Anyone else having streaming issues this season with TL broadcasts at GP stadium?!? Don’t remember this being an issue the previous 2-3 seasons…but this year I don’t think I have seen a single NS home game that hasn’t had issues.

Game going about like I expected. Tompkins sticking around, NS making lots of small mistakes that keep them from putting the game away.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Tiger View Post
        We need a “North Shore’s Botched Fake Punts Greatest Hits” video compilation over the last 20 years….because that would be pretty funny.

Anyone else having streaming issues this season with TL broadcasts at GP stadium?!? Don’t remember this being an issue the previous 2-3 seasons…but this year I don’t think I have seen a single NS home game that hasn’t had issues.

Game going about like I expected. Tompkins sticking around, NS making lots of small mistakes that keep them from putting the game away.
        Yeah the streaming has been terrible.

Comment

Spinning right now. Both King and Tompkins have done well today.
          "There is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it, if only we are brave enough to be it"--Amanda Gorman

Comment

Wtf!!!

Comment

Complete bs half!!!

Comment

Officials horrible!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ETRTW View Post

Yeah the streaming has been terrible.

When the streaming does finally work, It is really hard to listen to those announcers.

Comment

Lots of steaming fing issues

Comment

Yes they suck too!

Comment

Officals, never totally lose a game, there are always 2 to 3 plays a team does not make it. Do not blame the Officals!

Comment

We played a terrible second half. Tompkins had a plan and executed it to perfection. Hats off to the Falcons for a excellent game played

Comment

Originally posted by NewWestlakeParent View Post

When the streaming does finally work, It is really hard to listen to those announcers.
                            Thanks for pointing out how bad the Rick whatever his last name is as an announcer..!! I was having bad issues as well with the stream. The tech at Texan Live was saying that they were having an issue with the internet at the stadium, so the streaming was obviously less than ideal... Now i get it that there can be technical issues with the stream, but what is the excuse for listening to that guy.... He was the most biased announcer I have heard all season. I could care less who would have won, but that Jackass took the fun out of watching and listening to an impartial announcer... I would have been pissed if I was a Tompkins fan and had to listen to that nauseating display of announcing...
                            '

Comment

Originally posted by rfuego72 View Post
                              Thanks for pointing out how bad the Rick whatever his last name is as an announcer..!! I was having bad issues as well with the stream. The tech at Texan Live was saying that they were having an issue with the internet at the stadium, so the streaming was obviously less than ideal... Now i get it that there can be technical issues with the stream, but what is the excuse for listening to that guy.... He was the most biased announcer I have heard all season. I could care less who would have won, but that Jackass took the fun out of watching and listening to an impartial announcer... I would have been pissed if I was a Tompkins fan and had to listen to that nauseating display of announcing...
                              '
                              Well in defense of Rick he once lived in North Shore and is familiar with a lot of the coaches and players on past and present teams. You'll notice that he says "we" when referring to something NS did in the game.

I know he should probably be non-bias but he has NS ties and he isnt afraid to voice them

Comment

A lot closer game than it should have been. Tompkins made the necessary second half adjustments to get themselves back in the game. This North Shore offense has been inconsistent all season both in its execution and play selection. This is something that has got to be corrected or it's going to cost us in next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X