The 2021 Loser's Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2021 Loser's Lounge

The 2021 Loser's Lounge is officially open for business. Sorry for the delay but due to a complaint filed last year by one of Lake Travis mom's. We had to make a number of Covid related additions to the Lounge. So without further ado all you "Loser's can start dragging in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	d1p66kh-c47a62fa-fd6a-4b6c-b9b5-dfbb80e1c7aa.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	643036

Originally posted by Big Daddy Cool View Post
    The 2021 Loser's Lounge is officially open for business. Sorry for the delay but due to a complaint filed last year by one of Lake Travis mom's. We had to make a number of Covid related additions to the Lounge. So without further ado all you "Loser's can start dragging in.

Name:	d1p66kh-c47a62fa-fd6a-4b6c-b9b5-dfbb80e1c7aa.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	643036
    She’s unofficially on the payroll and coined the phrase “Let’s Go BOSS HOGG!!!!”

Comment

Welcome in the Brewer Bears I still have the Allen Bands gold card so ROLLOUT THE BARRELS!!!!

Comment

I was curious as to why the Lounge was delayed in opening this year. Several Woodlands and Klein Collins folks have been lined up since Friday night trying to get in!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyfoosball View Post
          I was curious as to why the Lounge was delayed in opening this year. Several Woodlands and Klein Collins folks have been lined up since Friday night trying to get in!
          Don’t worry Johnny there will be room for you get sure..lol

Comment

the moonshine wasn't ready yet..... it is now.

"If you don't fight, you will be devoured."
            "Sun is up, you better be running"
            "Stand in the gap, protect those you love"
            “Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Comment

Plano took up all of the room inside.

Comment

Just a reminder you do not have to be vaccinated to enter the lounge. So all you loser's get your butts in here.

Comment

Just a reminder you do not have to be vaccinated to enter the lounge. So all you loser's get your butts in here.

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	844
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	643944

Comment

Let me keep my mask on please. I hope these dark shades and fake nose are ok too. God I hope no one recognizes me

Comment

Yo, can you guys pour me a pre-emptive glass? Just in case i find myself in here come tomorrow.

Comment

Gator83 checking in. Did not think it would be this early. Pour me a cold one please.

Comment

Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

Yo, can you guys pour me a pre-emptive glass? Just in case i find myself in here come tomorrow.
                          Got a frosted mug with your name on it and a nice chilled Fosters just waiting for you.

Comment

Got a frosted mug with your name on it and a nice chilled Fosters just waiting for you.
                            Actually, Fosters is a Canadian beer. I kno rite! Who knew?

Join me for more useless information at stpisanidiot.com

Comment

Okay i'm ready....hit me up, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X