Could Mater Dei beat UCONN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Mater Dei beat UCONN

I know there’s always the conversation about the best college team playing the worst NFL team, but I am wondering do y’all think that Mater Dei could beat UConn?

I think that Domani Jackson, David Bailey, Raleek Brown, CJ Williams, and probably a few others would be better than anyone UConn has on their roster

Originally posted by trojannation View Post
    I know there’s always the conversation about the best college team playing the worst NFL team, but I am wondering do y’all think that Mater Dei could beat UConn?

I think that Domani Jackson, David Bailey, Raleek Brown, CJ Williams, and probably a few others would be better than anyone UConn has on their roster
    MD would get smacked around and lose handedly. Teenagers don’t compare to grown, athletic men. The difference would be in the trenches

Comment

Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

MD would get smacked around and lose handedly. Teenagers don’t compare to grown, athletic men. The difference would be in the trenches
      This MD would get curb stomp by UConn.

Comment

I think you’re seriously over-rating how grown and athletic UConn is. Mater Dei has like 35 future FBS players and almost none of them would even bat an eye at UConn.

Comment

I think you’re seriously over-rating how grown and athletic UConn is. Mater Dei has like 35 future FBS players and almost none of them would even bat an eye at UConn.
          theyre still underdeveloped compared to men with years of college training and diets.

Comment

There's lots of growth that takes place in the two to three years after high school. Unless MD's players are 21 or 22 years old they would get clobbered.

Comment

I think a better question is MD vs Westlake

Comment

You know, we talked about bigger, faster, stronger, but who has better football players?

Comment

Nope.
                  Þetta reddast!

Comment

You know, we talked about bigger, faster, stronger, but who has better football players?

UConn would stomp a mud hole for sure. They stand NO chance!

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDownDB11 View Post
                      I think a better question is MD vs Westlake
                      MD by 2-3 TDs. They’d beat WL about the way they did Bosco.

Comment

That's correct. MD is an all-star team.

Comment

Those extra 1-2 years of growth and experience didn't do a lot of good for those Bishop Sycamore players against IMG. I think UConn would win, but for reasons related to the athletic training itself, not just age.

Comment

Originally posted by HornsOverIthaca View Post

That's correct. MD is an all-star collection.
                            FIFY. Westlake is a team. That might be the difference.

Comment

You honestly think Westlake is on par with Bosco?

Comment

Working...
                              X