Westfield vs NorthShore
    πŸ—“ Friday, September 10.
    ⏰ 7pm
    🏟 Planet Ford Stadium Click image for larger version

Name:	2ABB86F0-E6A1-4B3F-9EB3-3C1C418FDA52.jpeg
Views:	732
Size:	350.5 KB
ID:	619674

I'll be sitting in my perch atop Planet Ford Stadium watching a Westfield win...hopefully.

Comment

North Shore 21

Westfield 10

Comment

NS defense is just too dominant to allow them to lose this game, the offense will struggle, but the defense will put them in alot of short fields so they can score easily. I am with EASTHOUSTONFOOTBASLL on the score NS wins 21-10
        Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth!!!!!!

-Mike Tyson

Comment

Westfield 21

North Shore 17

Comment

WF QB throws a very good long ball. The only 2 scores against NS have been 2 long balls. So what gives? Will Denver Harris make his 2021 debut? Now will Williams have the time to sit back and let the long ball develop? Probably not... but last game he threw for 332 yards on 19 completions - 18 yards a pop...
            The NS D has played well but this is a rivalry game and I believe their play goes up a notch.
            NS 28 - 14

Comment

Originally posted by Westfieldmustangnation View Post
              Westfield vs NorthShore
              ⏰ 7pm

Wow this rivalry is closer than I thought it would be

Comment

Originally posted by North Shore Mike View Post
                WF QB throws a very good long ball. The only 2 scores against NS have been 2 long balls. So what gives? Will Denver Harris make his 2021 debut? Now will Williams have the time to sit back and let the long ball develop? Probably not... but last game he threw for 332 yards on 19 completions - 18 yards a pop...
                The NS D has played well but this is a rivalry game and I believe their play goes up a notch.
                NS 28 - 14
                Why isn’t Harris playing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDownDB11 View Post

Why isn’t Harris playing?
                  Still recovering from his injury he suffered during the Westlake game last year. Not taking any chances...

Comment

Originally posted by Westfieldmustangnation View Post
                    Westfield vs NorthShore
                    ⏰ 7pm

the rivalry actually began during the scrimmages. More noticeable in 2003 when Bobby Reid took a shoot and the scrimmage ended. WF made the comment about how are we suppose to learn to tackle a D1 qb if you don’t let us.

Comment

Originally posted by North Shore Mike View Post
                      NS 28 - 14
                      Harris more than likely is out till at least game 6. He's been practicing for months but still hasn't been cleared by the doctors

Comment

Battle of two good D's, huh? Well at least Westfield usually has a good D, not sure how they are this season. I'm likely going with North Shore.

Comment

Westfield is my favorite GHA team but Northshore will be too much for them. Northshore 34 Westfield 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Grainraiser View Post
                            Westfield is my favorite GHA team but Northshore will be too much for them. Northshore 34 Westfield 24.
                            You think WF puts up 24 on that NS D? They’re very good that side of the ball. I didn’t see any holes or weaknesses

Comment

Originally posted by Grainraiser View Post
                              A little to high for both offenses

Comment

Working...
                              X