Atascocita @ Allen 9/3/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

Not too sure, but Atascocita seemed to move the ball however they wanted. The biggest thing for me, is they actually played defense. That's what has been holding them back, imo.
    I've been saying it for years that as soon as Atascocita decides to play defense they will be able to make a legit run

Comment

Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

I've been saying it for years that as soon as Atascocita decides to play defense they will be able to make a legit run
      You have for sure.
      "There is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it, if only we are brave enough to be it"--Amanda Gorman

Comment

Originally posted by CHill View Post

I hope it was bad, my team plays them next week.
        It’s bad right now, and has a long way to go to be average.
        Never mistake motion for action.

E. Hemingway.

Comment

Y’all I take no joy in saying this, but the DFW area has been taking it in the shorts here lately.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonDad View Post
            Y’all I take no joy in saying this, but the DFW area has been taking it in the shorts here lately.
            Yes sir it sure has!

Comment

Welcome to being a West Texas football fan, lol.

Comment

Not too sure, but Atascocita seemed to move the ball however they wanted. The biggest thing for me, is they actually played defense. That's what has been holding them back, imo.
                Same here. They've always had talent, but their defense has been so bad for years. If they actually take defense seriously they could be a really tough team. Not sure to what degree Allen played poorly or if Atascocita is a big sleeper team this year that very few of us picked.

Comment

Cheetos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post

You have for sure.
                    Takes some teams a long time to figure out they have to improve on one side of the. LSU for example insisted on a very predictable run heavy game for years. Finally changed things up on offense and won a national title. Arlington Martin is the opposite, they usually play well on defense but never seem to have a QB that can throw the ball well.

Comment

Welp, we finally get a “breakthrough case” in Allen tonight. Subsequent seroprevalence studies will reveal that a different set of Eagles got the Westerberg booster shot.
                      Last edited by 92Tiger; 09-03-2021, 11:25 PM.

Comment

More "better than average teams" than GHA and Centex, but no ALPHA. Hell, Guyer, Prosper or Rockwall might be the best 3 teams. Don't believe its currently Allen, Duncanville or Trinity.

Comment

Originally posted by thechief View Post

Same here. They've always had talent, but their defense has been so bad for years. If they actually take defense seriously they could be a really tough team. Not sure to what degree Allen played poorly or if Atascocita is a big sleeper team this year that very few of us picked.
                          I will say that Allen did struggle for a bit last week against one of the Plano schools. But got it going eventually. I think i'd put it as both. Atascocita is good, but Allen was maybe not the usual beast it is. If you will.

Comment

I will say that Allen did struggle for a bit last week against one of the Plano schools. But got it going eventually. I think i'd put it as both. Atascocita is good, but Allen was maybe not the usual beast it is. If you will.
                            Cita is good. Will be a force this year.
                            Right now the Chad Morris Allen Eagles look a lot like the Chad Morris Arkansas Razorbacks. I hope it improves, and improves quickly.
                            Never mistake motion for action.

E. Hemingway.

Comment

Originally posted by Some Eagle Fan View Post

Cita is good. Will be a force this year.
                              Right now the Chad Morris Allen Eagles look a lot like the Chad Morris Arkansas Razorbacks. I hope it improves, and improves quickly.
                              How long is that honeymoon?

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt View Post

More "better than average teams" than GHA and Centex, but no ALPHA. Hell, Guyer, Prosper or Rockwall might be the best 3 teams. Don't believe its currently Allen, Duncanville or Trinity.
                                Rodney Webb is an amazing coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X