The Replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Replacements

Since 6A is delayed, any of y'all picking a lower classification team to follow until things get rollin?

Originally posted by TheTrueKing View Post
    Since 6A is delayed, any of y'all picking a lower classification team to follow until things get rollin?
    I was out of my neck of the woods last weekend and drove through Springtown and went by their stadium. I love their mascot, the Porcupines. They went 13-2 last year in District 4-4A and lost in the state semi-finals. I will follow them.

Their inflatable tunnel was voted the most awesome in the state back in 2016. Looks cooler than the A-hole from Allen.

Last edited by Leatherneck; 08-02-2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

WOS. Cannot help it. I was born in Orange by god Texas! Never went to school there, but if you gotta pick one might as well be a winner.

Comment

Probably Wimberley. Nice town with a great football tradition. I plan on going to a few games if they get to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherneck View Post

I was out of my neck of the woods last weekend and drove through Springtown and went by their stadium. I love their mascot, the Porcupines. They went 13-2 last year in District 4-4A and lost in the state semi-finals. I will follow them.

Their inflatable tunnel was voted the most awesome in the state back in 2016. Looks cooler than the A-hole from Allen.

Where are your necks of the woods. I am from the big metropolis of Azle myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ntrlfield View Post

Where are your necks of the woods. I am from the big metropolis of Azle myself.
            Plano. Purchased some landscaping drainage stuff from a guy in Azle, coincidentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherneck View Post

Plano. Purchased some landscaping drainage stuff from a guy in Azle, coincidentally.
              Azle is not a place I brag about being from. I got out of there as soon as I could.

I didn't know Springtown was that good last year. I hope they do well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTrueKing View Post
                If I do it will be some basin teams like Crane, Irann maybe Water Valley.

Comment

Argyle Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by mojotrain View Post

If I do it will be some basin teams like Crane, Irann maybe Water Valley.
                    I have been following Iraan football for a few years. Interesting town with that underground UFO base out there. Oh, it's true. I read about on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ntrlfield View Post

I have been following Iraan football for a few years. Interesting town with that underground UFO base out there. Oh, it's true. I read about on the internet.
                      You don't know about Ally Oop? Well I got it from a reliable source that Ally stepped out of a ufo back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mojotrain View Post

You don't know about Ally Oop? Well I got it from a reliable source that Ally stepped out of a ufo back in the day.
                        Not Ally.

Comment

Cameron Yoe has a great tradition. Great atmosphere at their home games.

Comment

Working...
                          X