Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converse Judson's Bryce Wisdom passes away

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...h-15435983.php

Bryce Wisdom, Rashad Wisdom's younger brother, passed away after a long battle with cancer. He passed away on July 26 at 11:39 PM. Please keep the Wisdom Family and the Judson community in your thoughts and prayers.

My condolences to the family, definitely keep him in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for the family and community.
      Uncoachable kids become unemployable adults, let your kids get use to someone being hard on them. It's life, get over it. Patrick Murphy- Alabama Softball

Comment

My sincerest condolences.

Comment

So sad to see a young person pass from such a horrible disease. Prayers for the family and friends of this young man.

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

So terribly sad indeed.
              Many prayers to his family and friends.

Comment

In our prayers ! God Bless !

Comment

Bryce was such a huge part of the Judson and San Antonio community. He had NFL stars, college athletes, Texas high schools all rallying around him. He was a fighter. I remember hearing how big of an impact he made on some of my former students when I was in SA. This kid needs to be honored in a major way. My hope is a plaque at the stadium at minimum and I really hope Judson's first game has the entire team wearing orange to honor his legacy. RIP Bryce. I can only hope to live like you did

Comment

One less beautiful smile in this world. Godspeed Bryce.
                    Deep playoff runs are, in part, wars of attrition.

Comment

Originally posted by jrock210 View Post
                      Bryce was such a huge part of the Judson and San Antonio community. He had NFL stars, college athletes, Texas high schools all rallying around him. He was a fighter. I remember hearing how big of an impact he made on some of my former students when I was in SA. This kid needs to be honored in a major way. My hope is a plaque at the stadium at minimum and I really hope Judson's first game has the entire team wearing orange to honor his legacy. RIP Bryce. I can only hope to live like you did
                      I couldn't agree more.
                      This young man was truly an inspiration to many.
                      I have no doubt at all JISD will honor his memory in a big way.

Comment

It was truly a very sad day in our family, words alone cannot begin to say what and inspiration to all of us Bryce was. Mom and Dads should not have to bury their kids and right now this is most difficult on them. You would think that JISD will honor Bryce is huge way as watched by some many in San Antonio and beyond. I would like to see the football field named after him and the number 39 retired as well.

Comment

So sorry to hear this news.... God bless the family...❤️🙏

Comment

Just heartbreaking. And what a sweet final smile. My prayers to his family. RIP Bryce

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRed6x View Post
                              It was truly a very sad day in our family, words alone cannot begin to say what and inspiration to all of us Bryce was. Mom and Dads should not have to bury their kids and right now this is most difficult on them. You would think that JISD will honor Bryce is huge way as watched by some many in San Antonio and beyond. I would like to see the football field named after him and the number 39 retired as well.
                              I’m wondering at how likely the field would be renamed, but I can definitely see that number being retired. That would be a great tribute to the the many he inspired.

Comment

Working...
                              X