Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Far So Good

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports/...f-65eedeb082bb
    Last edited by TheTrueKing; 06-24-2020, 07:52 AM.

Dead link

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Cool View Post
      Dead link
      Lets see if my emergency training kicked in. I think the link is revived.

Comment

Your emergency training paid off.

Comment

Bam!

Comment

Originally posted by Defense Wins Championships View Post
            Bam!
            Katy Thread?

Comment

Originally posted by DPaul View Post

Katy Thread?
              Sho thread!!!

Comment

My thoughts are will it lead you into a false sense of security?

Will it stop you being diligent in your efforts to keep things sanitized?

Will you touch something that hasn't been sanitized but you may think it had been sprayed with Alpha Defense Shield in which you normally would've wiped down with your wipes.

Comment

Originally posted by DPaul View Post

My thoughts are will it lead you into a false sense of security?

Will it stop you being diligent in your efforts to keep things sanitized?

Will you touch something that hasn't been sanitized but you may think it had been sprayed with Alpha Defense Shield in which you normally would've wiped down with your wipes.
                  Aledo never overlooks an opponent on Friday night. Attention to detail is important. I dont see that changing. Proper precaution will be taken with or without spraying down the equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTrueKing View Post

Aledo never overlooks an opponent on Friday night. Attention to detail is important. I dont see that changing. Proper precaution will be taken with or without spraying down the equipment.
                    I get what you are saying but that's apples to oranges bro. I wouldn't compare Covid to not overlooking a Friday night opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X