Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Played Southlake in 7v7 the other night

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Played Southlake in 7v7 the other night

    We played Southlake’s incoming freshmen in 7v7 Monday night. They have a pretty athletic bunch coming in. A big 6’6” qb who can throw it pretty good

  • #2
    Sorry, but who are "we" that you are referring to?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Attorneygreg View Post
      We played Southlake’s incoming freshmen in 7v7 Monday night. They have a pretty athletic bunch coming in. A big 6’6” qb who can throw it pretty good
      How is your young QB developing? Think he will get playing time early?
      Show a people as one thing, only one thing, over and over again, and that is what they become.
      Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Zero Star Recruit View Post
        Sorry, but who are "we" that you are referring to?
        Guyer
        Show a people as one thing, only one thing, over and over again, and that is what they become.
        Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post

          How is your young QB developing? Think he will get playing time early?
          Jackson has looked good. Bigger. More confidence.

          I heard from a SL parent that this coming up year won’t be great but they have some freshmen and sophomores who will make some real waves coming soon

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ShutDownDB11 View Post

            Jackson has looked good. Bigger. More confidence.

            I heard from a SL parent that this coming up year won’t be great but they have some freshmen and sophomores who will make some real waves coming soon
            nice to hear! That sets us up well for 2022!
            Show a people as one thing, only one thing, over and over again, and that is what they become.
            Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slcdragonfan View Post

              How is your young QB developing? Think he will get playing time early?
              He's going to get early playing time because Eli is not playing early. That will be good for him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Wait, you arent talking about Kaden Anderson are you?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Attorneygreg View Post
                  We played Southlake’s incoming freshmen in 7v7 Monday night. They have a pretty athletic bunch coming in. A big 6’6” qb who can throw it pretty good
                  The Woodlands has a big 6’4 / 6’5 class of 2024 incoming freshman QB too.

                  Here’s him next to his 6’5 300 pound brother who started at Tackle for the Cal Bears as a true freshman this season.


                  My guess is he ends up being elite. His whole family has NFL blood. The way he moved and throws based off his training sessions with Keith Blackmon shows he has the skill set. He can thrown down some mean basketball dunks too.

                  https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithBlac...09955525853186

                  https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithBlac...29832298299392
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Woodlander View Post

                    The Woodlands has a big 6’4 / 6’5 class of 2024 incoming freshman QB too.

                    Here’s him next to his 6’5 300 pound brother who started at Tackle for the Cal Bears as a true freshman this season.


                    My guess is he ends up being elite. His whole family has NFL blood. The way he moved and throws based off his training sessions with Keith Blackmon shows he has the skill set. He can thrown down some mean basketball dunks too.

                    https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithBlac...09955525853186

                    https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithBlac...29832298299392
                    He kinda looks like Trevor Lawrence.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

                      He kinda looks like Trevor Lawrence.
                      He worked with him at the Manning Passing Academy a year ago. If he’s 1/2 of what Lawrence is it’ll be a big win for the Highlanders.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Woodlander View Post

                        The Woodlands has a big 6’4 / 6’5 class of 2024 incoming freshman QB too.
                        Lake Travis too.

                        Name is Ridge Barker. 6'4 180.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                          Lake Travis too.

                          Name is Ridge Barker. 6'4 180.
                          Nice. Was wondering who was in the pipeline after Yarnell.

                          They always have good names. Hudson Card, Lake Travis HS is right off Hudson Bend. Lake McRee, self-explanatory. There’s a lot of ridges in that area.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Barring anything weird happening 2021 should be the first SLC team since 2011 that will have a “plus” SR, JR, and SO group at the same time. Has been an odd pattern of up/down groups (as far as high end talent and depth) for a while.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Woodlander View Post

                              Nice. Was wondering who was in the pipeline after Yarnell.

                              They always have good names. Hudson Card, Lake Travis HS is right off Hudson Bend. Lake McRee, self-explanatory. There’s a lot of ridges in that area.
                              Isaac Norris was slated to be the JV QB as a sophomore last year. When Lake McRee went down prior to the start of the season, Hank brought him up to play a hybrid H position. He is a smart, tough kid with great situational awareness. My guess is they will have packages for him to play QB, but, also use him as a WR as well (similarly to Card as a sophomore). He would be the guy if Yarnell goes down. Bo Edmundson was the freshman QB last year and will take over JV. He has a great pocket, presence, always extends the play looking downfield and going through his progressions and launching some missiles. In all reality, he would compete with Norris for that starting spot and LT can’t lose with those guys.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X