Aledo vs Duncanville Week 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aledo vs Duncanville Week 3.

Aledo was suppose to play a team from Mexico, Duncanville was suppose to play St. Francis. I'm not sure there is any interest in that game but both need games week 3. Duncanville is already playing 5AD2 SOC, not sure they want to play another 5AD2. Just throwing stuff out there.

Originally posted by TheTrueKing View Post
    Aledo was suppose to play a team from Mexico, Duncanville was suppose to play St. Francis. I'm not sure there is any interest in that game but both need games week 3. Duncanville is already playing 5AD2 SOC, not sure they want to play another 5AD2. Just throwing stuff out there.
    I think that would be a pretty big challenge. Duncanville would have to be considered the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Super B View Post

I think that would be a pretty big challenge. Duncanville would have to be considered the favorite.
      Slight favorite -24.

Comment

The St Frances game still may happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DHSPANTHERFANGG View Post

The St Frances game still may happen.
          I hope y'all play them. I'm just guessing it won't happen.

Comment

I hope y'all play them. I'm just guessing it won't happen.
            I would rather see the Aledo game. That one would draw a pretty good crowd.

Comment

I would rather see the Aledo game. That one would draw a pretty good crowd.
              In this instance I’d rather see St Francis. Aledo would draw a good crowd but the game wouldn’t be interesting

Comment

St Francis won’t have issues traveling to TX, they already went to GA to practice a few weeks back to get around the covid19 restrictions there in Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post
                  St Francis won’t have issues traveling to TX, they already went to GA to practice a few weeks back to get around the covid19 restrictions there in Maryland
                  I don't see the St Frances game happening due to loss of revenue from the people that where throwing the game

Comment

Why does Duncanville play SOC? Really doesn't seem to benefit either team.

Comment

Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

I don't see the St Frances game happening due to loss of revenue from the people that where throwing the game
                      I’d bet SFA will waive any $$ share to them before they’d pull out due to revenue. They have a very rich supporter in coach Poggi

Comment

Why does Duncanville play SOC? Really doesn't seem to benefit either team.
                        It does. Playing your cousins and close friends from a player and coaching standpoint is great. A few years ago Soc would probably win lol

Comment

It does. Beating down your cousins and close friends from a player and coaching standpoint is great. A few years ago Soc would probably win lol
                          Fixed it.

Comment

Fixed it.
                            Being 100 percent honest nobody wanted to play DV. There was an article a couple years back on it.

Comment

Judson is missing a week3 game. Could either get Aledo or Duncanville ??

Comment

Working...
                              X