Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dutchman
    replied
    Longview was not prepared, they did not deserve to win.

Leave a comment:

• TEMPLE WILDCATS
    replied
    126a is a complete joke. Midway is the only saving grace. I hope we do move down to 5A to a tougher district. I want out of this weak *** district. I hope to hell we get to open up next yr against longview. I want to repay them.I HATED their fans siting with us. They were arrogant, loud, rude, rubbing it in the whole dam game. Not very sportsman like, so I am not sad They lost. They got some needed humble pie
    Last edited by TEMPLE WILDCATS; 11-24-2019, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TEMPLE WILDCATS
    replied
    Originally posted by WolverBean View Post

I don't understand stand why temple went away from throwing it to that #1 they kept trying to run no confidence in quarterback? Teams haven't had much luck running on us
    Vance has never been an accurate passer. quentin has a mismatch all game long and if we had a QB that was accurate we would have had a c ouple of more touchdowns. Hell our RB came into the game in the 2nd half and was more accurate than vance. His decision making isn't good and our OC sucks. Ever since Spradlin left our offensive scheme has gotten weaker. We have to much talent on offense to look that vanilla. I still don't understand why Luke Allen wasn't starting in the slot. He was MUCH better than Freeman,
    Last edited by TEMPLE WILDCATS; 11-24-2019, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kingwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by BeaumontBaller View Post
    You forgot DALLAS JESUIT 😂
    Looks like we both forgot the Jesuits.

Leave a comment:

• BeaumontBaller
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingwolf View Post

Good luck to BWB in the playoffs. Not sure we have easy games....Temple, Vandy, Spring Westfield, and Guyer/Cedar Hill before we would ever see BWB....I think a rematch would be awesome but not likely...lots of football to play including this week against a very talented Temple team.
    You forgot DALLAS JESUIT 😂

Leave a comment:

• Gametyme
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingwolf View Post

They tried at times and he was off....when he went back to pass the oline couldn’t hold up over time....I think their coaches knew he couldn’t keep trying that or it would get him killed
    Yeah he has struggled all year throwing the ball. He had another TD but over threw McDuffey. Not that any of that would had matter. I was however proud of my guy. He played his assignments perfect finished with 4 tackles including a TFL. Didn't give up any passes and stayed home on King on the read option. Didn't get a lot of action his way but it's been like that most of the year. Was the only one I saw actually tackle Meredith by himself at any point Friday night. Excited for next season because he's going to really get to showcase just how talented he can be. Need a good off-season. Gotta get bigger stronger and faster. Good luck Longview. I don't see anyone beating you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Kingwolf
    replied

I don't understand stand why temple went away from throwing it to that #1 they kept trying to run no confidence in quarterback? Teams haven't had much luck running on us
    They tried at times and he was off....when he went back to pass the oline couldn’t hold up over time....I think their coaches knew he couldn’t keep trying that or it would get him killed

Leave a comment:

• OldCatFan
    replied

I'm not sure. Could be Willis was having problems with his knee and could not throw well off it. He left the game in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• WolverBean
    replied
    Originally posted by OldCatFan View Post

It will be interesting to see if our young D matures and gets better. I did not see the game but it sounded like there were a couple opportunities missed on both sides of the ball, not that it would have mattered.

Leave a comment:

• OldCatFan
    replied
    Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post
    Safe travels Wildcats. Best of luck next season.
    It will be interesting to see if our young D matures and gets better. I did not see the game but it sounded like there were a couple opportunities missed on both sides of the ball, not that it would have mattered.

Leave a comment:

• LoboFan07
    replied
    Safe travels Wildcats. Best of luck next season.

Leave a comment:

• WolverBean
    replied
    Loooooooboooos

Leave a comment:

• LoboFan07
    replied
    Beat Temple!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wolfpack74
    replied
    Lpack007 thanks ..john outlaw had coach kings number now coach king has coach quicks number 😂😂😂

Leave a comment:

• Lpack007
    replied
    Originally posted by LOBOFAN84 View Post

Just jealous that y'all could not come up with something ORIGINAL for your little l !!!!
    Stop it! lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X