Football season finally underway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football season finally underway

With practice officially starting tomorrow for most schools football season seems like its finally here. What is everyone most excited about? Any scrimmages to keep an eye on?

8/29

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan1999 View Post
      8/29
      I just want to see the process that goes on before 8/29

Comment

I'm interested to see who steps up for the starting spots, got quite a few this year... so i'm pretty excited about that. The scrimmage with Lubbock Cooper should be fun, if the weather permits it this year. Also looking forward to opening with DeSoto again. While i don't expect we'll win or be as close as last years game (same with SLC), it's always good to play that kind of quality opponent(s).

I can't deny i'm also excited for the North Shore vs Katy game.... i feel like it's going to be a good one. Perhaps Longview vs Lufkin as well, that always seems like a good game.
        Last edited by AusMOJO; 08-11-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I just don't want to hear of any kids getting sick or worse from this heat... the heat and humidity are really bad... heat advisories until 7 p.m. on a regular basis.... I can't wait till the cool fronts start hitting...
          12 down... 4 more to go... #Grindfor9

Comment

Originally posted by AKJohnny View Post
            I just don't want to hear of any kids getting sick or worse from this heat... the heat and humidity are really bad... heat advisories until 7 p.m. on a regular basis.... I can't wait till the cool fronts start hitting...

I agree Johnny, train 'em up safely!

Comment

I hope it doesn’t rain almost every Friday night like it did last season. All this climate change is changing the climate.

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlue View Post
                I hope it doesn’t rain almost every Friday night like it did last season. All this climate change is changing the climate.

Comment

Watched the old NS vs Dville game last night in honor of most practices starting today and I almost called in to work this morning lol. Still a very depressing game.

Comment

Originally posted by DHSPANTHERFANGG View Post
                    Watched the old NS vs Dville game last night in honor of most practices starting today and I almost called in to work this morning lol. Still a very depressing game.
                    I know it’s easy for me to say, but you, your boys and your fan base have absolutely NOTHING to hang your heads about. Personally, that was the best HS football game I’ve ever seen in my life. 3 seconds and one play were all that separated the two teams.

Comment

I did the same thing as well (Go Mustangs) and I'm hoping we get to see a sequel this year

Comment

It's hotttt outside 🥵🥵🥵 football season is finally amongst us

Comment

Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post
                          It's hotttt outside 🥵🥵🥵 football season is finally amongst us
                          Is NS practicing in the am or pm?

Comment

Originally posted by jbell73986 View Post

Is NS practicing in the am or pm?
                            Pm...games are played in the evening gotta get use to it now

Comment

I'm more concerned about people being afraid to play in the rain, back in the day we only delayed games for lightening not rain. Some of the best game I've ever been involved in were mudbowls

Comment

Working...
                              X