X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
    He did too.

Nice try.
    You seem to know a lot about this man and It seems he can go get a new car with you as a co signor. Geesh

I highly doubt anyone that grew up there and went to HS there would be cheering for Longview. We are not made that way. Which neighborhood and street did he grow up?

Comment

NS would beat Longview.

But not to death and anyone who says differently hasn't seen either team play this year. They didn't bet Katy and Cy-Fair to death, what makes you think they would blow out Longview?
      IMO

North Shore 56
      Longview 21

Comment

Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post

I highly doubt anyone that grew up there and went to HS there would be cheering for Longview.
        Maybe he wanted to follow a better program?

Comment

Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

IMO

North Shore 56
          Longview 21
          What would Cy-Fair and Katy do to Longview?

Comment

Originally posted by ktCarl View Post

Westlake is not in the Final. I was on Westlake side and the bottom was pretty much full. West Brook was the Home team but sitting on the Visitors side. How was that worked out?
            No they were the visitors. There is a shortage of white jerseys for some reason. They have been the visitors in all but the first playoff game. The other schools coaches have been generous enough to allow them to wear their dark jerseys due to the circumstances

Comment

What would Cy-Fair and Katy do to Longview?
              Longview 35

Cy-Fair 21

Katy 35

Longview 28

Comment

This is going to be an intriguing game. I will be honest I didn’t think I’d see BWB here, so I essentially bet against them the whole way and been wrong. I still like Longview, they were my pick to win D2 for most of the year honestly-that being said, if BWB can keep it close they might win this one. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Comment

Maybe he wanted to follow a better program?
                  I see another AKJohnny here that homerism blinds so much that it’s almost insanity. Lol you are a keyboard champion my friend 😏

I hear he’s in the market for a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

Longview 35

Cy-Fair 21

Katy 35

Longview 28
                    So... your telling me NS beats longview 56-17, but longview beats cy fair 35-21. NS beat cy fair 38-21🤔. Want to understand your logic?

Comment

Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post

I see another AKJohnny here that homerism blinds
                      Folks scream homerism when they can't handle the truth. West Brook is just a few seasons removed from a 5-6 season. The last time Longview had a season that bad was like two decades ago. He is going to get to see Longview in their 3rd state championship game the past decade while West Brook hardly ever makes playoff runs this deep.

Like I said, maybe he simply wanted to follow a better program.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos2011 View Post

So... your telling me NS beats longview 56-17, but longview beats cy fair 35-21. NS beat cy fair 38-21🤔. Want to understand your logic?
                        Last time we asked this question, we were told that we didn't run the Power I like Katy and Cy-Fair....so the game would be a blow out. We're dealing with someone else who doesn't know alot about football so the answer will probably be similar which is why I never replied to his reply.

Comment

Last time we asked this question, we were told that we didn't run the Power I like Katy and Cy-Fair....so the game would be a blow out. We're dealing with someone else who doesn't know alot about football so the answer will probably be similar which is why I never replied to his reply.
                          Am I the person who doesn't know anything about football???

Comment

NS would beat Longview.

But not to death and anyone who says differently hasn't seen either team play this year. They didn't beat Katy and Cy-Fair to death, what makes you think they would blow out Longview?
                            They took their foot off the gas and put their back ups in man they will beat you guys by 4 or 5 tds if they really wanted too

Comment

Originally posted by Always a Redskin View Post

They took their foot off the gas and put their back ups in man they will beat you guys by 4 or 5 tds if they really wanted too
                              and didn't y'all barley beat westfiled? NS creamed those guys

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos2011 View Post

Let me explain the logic...

NS beats Cy-Fair by 17 points but it could have easily been 40+. NS was coming off a game where it had just played probably the best or second best team it will face this season. We punted the ball twice in the entire game. Cy-Fair runs a grind it out type of style that eats a lot of clock up thus limiting the time of possession the other team will have. If I am correct I think our average scoring drives were about 6 plays and 2mins and 10 seconds.

LV plays at a much faster pace than Cy-Fair does thus speeding the game up and giving us more possessions which would equal more opportunities to score. LV is a good team but I don't think their as good as Katy or has the size that Cy-Fair did who is coming off a State Championship last season. The reason I think that LV beats Cy-Fair by is that CF wouldn't be able to keep up with the scoring

Comment

Working...
                                X