• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post

Yeah and I grew up there.
    He did too.

Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
      2nd ship will come Saturday after we put another 42 points on that weak, non physical West Brook defense.

Tell your boys to tone it down on personal fouls this week also.
      Wow. This is literally the Super Bowl for y’all 80k populated town that has few if any people around for your last state championship win 😂😂😂😳

If y’all lose.... omg it could be the end of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos2011 View Post

I hear WB fan base is just a crazy as LV.
        Not even close.

If anything, they're pretty pitiful and weak similar to West Brook's defense.

Comment

If y’all lose....
          Won't happen because West Brook doesn't play defense.

Comment

Wow. This is literally the Super Bowl for y’all 80k populated town that has few if any people around for your last state championship win 😂😂😂😳

If y’all lose.... omg it could be the end of the world
            But if we win, it will be the end of yours!! And you are right, this is the Super Bowl for us, as it should be for you. How excited do you think the people in Duncanville are right now? They are beside themselves, I assure you. If every team made it to the finals every year it wouldn't be so exciting.
            And you missed that a town of 80,000 people with 3 different independent school districts. So, everyone in Longview is not a Lobo fan. I like how you are getting an education today. Maybe you will be more informed than a brain damaged mule!

GO LOBOS!!
            LOBO4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by jbabi86 View Post

I was!!!! and the loss to Willowridge in the playoffs the year before....the last year of Hebert High School.......do you remember...?.
              Yes and Thurman Thomas.

But I was referring to the Longview state championship in 1937 (PVIL and UIL era)

Comment

Originally posted by LOBOFAN84 View Post

But if we win, it will be the end of yours!! And you are right, this is the Super Bowl for us, as it should be for you. How excited do you think the people in Duncanville are right now? They are beside themselves, I assure you. If every team made it to the finals every year it wouldn't be so exciting.
                And you missed that a town of 80,000 people with 3 different independent school districts. So, everyone in Longview is not a Lobo fan. I like how you are getting an education today. Maybe you will be more informed than a brain damaged mule!

GO LOBOS!!
                21-6A is there to whoop up on the Stray dogs and Duncanville 😏

Comment

Originally posted by EASTHOUSTONFOOTBALL View Post

Let me give you all a little insight on how good the West Brook offense is...We NORTH SHORE had to use our top two offensive players (Zach Evans #1 running back in the country 2020, and Shadrach Banks #1 athlete in the country 2021) on defense to slow down the Bruins offense. NS has one of the best defenses in the entire country so let that sink in for a bit
                  And yet they only scored 14 on us last season when it was actually a real game, and only 31 on Cy Creek in the quarters.

Statement remains valid that their offense is nothing we haven’t seen before (including the last two years), and Rockwall’s imo is still the best we’ve seen all season.
                  Last edited by LoboFan07; 12-18-2018, 08:48 AM.
                  THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                  5A Division 1, 2008 4A Division I, 2009 4A Division I State Finalst
                  40 District Championships
                  '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                  '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                  '04, '11, '12, '13 Regional Finalist
                  '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14 Area Finalist
                  '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

It is our Super Bowl.

Shouldnt every state championship game be the super bowl for these high school kids?

Why would it not be our super bowl?
                    THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
                    5A Division 1, 2008 4A Division I, 2009 4A Division I State Finalst
                    40 District Championships
                    '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
                    '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
                    '04, '11, '12, '13 Regional Finalist
                    '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14 Area Finalist
                    '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

Comment

Well how big did you want it to be sir? We had more people than Westlake lol
                      Westlake is not in the Final. I was on Westlake side and the bottom was pretty much full. West Brook was the Home team but sitting on the Visitors side. How was that worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
                        Considering Longview can play with both Duncanville and NS...your post has no relevance.
                        HAHAHAHAHA NS will beat Longview to death are you kidding me??

Comment

I'm taking the over in this game. I don't even know what the over-under is, but I'm definitely taking the over.
                          Deep playoff runs are, in part, wars of attrition.

Comment

Yes and Thurman Thomas.

But I was referring to the Longview state championship in 1937 (PVIL and UIL era)
                            Ohhhh... I see...

Comment

Originally posted by Always a Redskin View Post

HAHAHAHAHA NS will beat Longview to death are you kidding me??
                              NS would beat Longview.

But not to death and anyone who says differently hasn't seen either team play this year. They didn't beat Katy and Cy-Fair to death, what makes you think they would blow out Longview?
                              Last edited by WP4L™; 12-18-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

It is our Super Bowl.

Shouldnt every state championship game be the super bowl for these high school kids?

Why would it not be our super bowl?
                                No I was referring to the fighting coach potatoes who keep bashing my alma mater and it’s fan base

Comment

Working...
                                X