Class 6A Division II State Final: Longview vs Beaumont West Brook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

It was a special display of what this team and program means to our community. No doubt, an afternoon that will be live in Lobo lore for years to come. Everyone will say they were at that game from Longview down the line.

Couldn't be prouder of our community for showing up and showing out like they did yesterday. Was a special, special day at the end of things.
    Am from Central Texas but rooting for Longview...partly because of the uniforms and it's a fun team to watch with an explosive offense...but a big part of me was rooting for the Longview fan base, you rock! I always root for players and fan bases that love the game the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackgold View Post
      I think we should stop comparing Longview or Westbrook to North Shore. It's much later in the season these teams are better, even though they'd probably still lose. We should just give both of these teams their props
      PS. I think most people on here would kill for their team to be within 20-25 pts of North Shore this season.
      Fully agreed. Winning state in Texas is a huge achievement, let's not kill is with comparisons just enjoy it.

Comment

• Merry Christmas Lobo Nation! Forever 6a Div 2 State Champs!!!

Comment

• Great game by these two talented teams Saturday!
          Congrats to WB on a heck of a season and a great game.

Congrats to LV on the long awaited title. Well deserved for sure for the Lobos!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

You won't find many outside of his mother complaining if he was tbh.
            First things first, congrats on your championship!

JC is an enabling bleach blonde troll and she's raising (from an outsider's perspective) a violent and troubled child. I hope to find out the coaches handle 66 with extreme prejudice,because that isn't a football issue, it's a LIFE issue.

Again, congrats on the title! I can't even imagine how sweet it is after being just a breath away so many times before.

Comment

• The parade will be Wednesday at 6:30 - same route as the Christmas parade. Contact the city for more information. Glad it isn't on Friday or Saturday because some of the band would miss it...

Comment

• Gonna feel funny logging in and seeing a Rocklng L on the home page😃

Comment

• It's up!

2018 Texas High School Football

6A-D2 State Champions

Longview Lobos!
                  LOBO4LIFE

Comment

• Championship Game outdrew college bowl games.

Comment

Working...
                    X